New Ultimate Pack in the Launcher 1.1.0

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Seems we have an update to the ultimate pack..Not sure what it does yet no announcement yet. As of this message that is...

GrumpyOldG

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke posted that this was coming and would be the final 1.4.7 version barriing major bug issues. He also said that it would not be recommended for a couple of days until they were sure there were no major issues. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have improved when I get home.

volakor

Jul 29, 2019
I also found a galacticraft config file in the 1.1.0 version. Guess we will we seeing that mod soon on ftb. Also i see that they now add the ue, inficraft and denoflionsx plugin configs with their 'standard' config file.

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
You have to click the little pull down menu.. 1.0.1 is still the recomended build. Its under Modpacks between download server and private packs.

Sprung

Jul 29, 2019
I wish it was recommended. Since we use creeper host we are not able to use any non recommended build :(

If anyone knows how to use 1.1 in creeper host please let me know!

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
I also found a galacticraft config file in the 1.1.0 version. Guess we will we seeing that mod soon on ftb. Also i see that they now add the ue, inficraft and denoflionsx plugin configs with their 'standard' config file.
They do this with a lot of various mods that you can manually add yourself to the pack (Traincraft, chemcraft, etc)