New to the forums

Ophidian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone!

I've been playing modded Minecraft for years, but it was only today that I decided to start posting. I haven't played much MP Minecraft, nothing about the public servers really held my interest so I'm usually a solo player.

Until now I've not really participated in the Minecraft/FTB community, but I've recently had a bit of a hankering for some co-operative play. How hard would it be to find a small group of folks willing to play some FTB Monster together, with some slight alterations by yours truly?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Welcome! *waves*

I can't speak for how hard it would be to find a group, but its worth putting some feelers out to see if folk are interested - perhaps with detail as to the nature of the changes, though not the specifics; like, if you're aiming to increase the PvE challenge while keeping it fun, for example.

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll find some people to play with. And yeah, as GamerwithnoGame said, specifying the nature of the changes would be pretty helpful for that. Most people looking for a group post in the Chat part of the forum, just so you know.