Whitelist Server New Test Pack Please Ignore server up and running, 08/30/14 Whitelisted

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheDarkMatter

Jul 29, 2019
Sup guys looking for peeps who want to play on my TPPI dedicated server, age requirement is a minimum of at least 17 years of age. I really do not want to deal with .... complaints and demands from the younger crowd. I just want to get a chill persistent environment going with a solid, CORE group of peeps to play with on a daily basis. PERSONAL MESSAGE ME your minecraft info and about your self so that I can see about letting you join!

I am looking for peeps who I can make moderators/operators that can help run the server. Also am planning on adding Minecraft Forge Essentials for server management which is practically bukkit functionality but strictly forge!

Thanks =]