New Stream [Contest] [Custom Pack]

Puggy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys!

After working for 3 months on the custom mod pack for my server which we are calling the MobPack I am deciding to start a Livestream and YouTube series to follow the experience and problems with these mods.

The mod pack itself contains 134 mods ranging from Tinkers Construct, Ars Magica, Thaumcraft and Blood Magic to Mekanism, Buildcraft, IC2(GregTech), and RotaryCraft. This pack will be uploaded once the 1.6 launcher is complete; which Watchful has hinted at maybe in the next month.

Now to the contest. To celebrate all these new things happening on the server and my series I thought we could hold a contest where the prize will be C418's new Minecraft:Beta Album. I bought it as soon as it was released and it is awesome! So here is the deal. I am going to take all the subscribed account names from my:

Youtube (Starting recording tonight that is why it is empty)
Twitter
Twitch

My LiveStream will cover the Forge modded server, the Vanilla server and even other games at times I play with the Mobocracy team.

Twitter will send out updates in the Minecraft world, included tips, snapshots, videos and perhaps extra giveaways.

YouTube will more or less be for the MobPack adventures and will include videos of the Modded Server LetsPlay, and spotlights on mods included in the MobPack

This means that if you sub to all 3 you have 3 times the chances of winning the contest. These will happen every month, and might even include MobGiveaways which will include a larger prize donated by multiple mob members.

Thanks for taking the time to read this take care and happy mining.