New Started Server / Direwolf20 Pack / 2 Custom Mods / No Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rikkje

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys sorry for the late reaction...
We have been trying to get the server back in the air without any succes...

It seems the world keeps crashing because of a RP2 problem.
The only thing i can do now i setup a new one.. :(
Wich sucks..

Im working on getting one up now.. But different ip : 85.214.203.214
And the plugins (like towny) that i want added.
I kinda want a economy in it to. So working on it..

Sorry for the crash and all guys ... it sucks

kasper227232

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys there is 2 big hackers on the server that have DDosed the owners and im thinking off one of the admins is helping em thebaconhawk is the first name and then Pnea or something longer then that well if you join the server you will get killed as i did and im quitting because of that fuck heads if you got a server just ban em

Frozen_Infinity

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys there is 2 big hackers on the server that have DDosed the owners and im thinking off one of the admins is helping em thebaconhawk is the first name and then Pnea or something longer then that well if you join the server you will get killed as i did and im quitting because of that fuck heads if you got a server just ban em

The second guy is PneumaticClone

Spacecoke

Jul 29, 2019
could you please remove my boots or something please, i enchanted them and they are causing me to crash the moment i log in, thx