Casual Server New Small Server Agrarian Skies 18+ Looking for Co-op

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gamings

Jul 29, 2019
I love Agrarian Skies after playing it recently. I've created a private server and looking for a couple people to co-op with and I have the capability to stream/record episodes for Twitch/Youtube and the like.

Requirements:

Hamachi
Skype (or a good way of communications, as I plan to not have the server on 24/7)
Slots available: ~3

If I find you acceptable I'll pm my Hamachi info and IP. I'm 22 myself and just graduated college so looking for mature people to hang out with and have fun with Agrarian Skies.

I'm on pacific time in the United States. Would like if people had a similar time zone to mine.

Last edited:

DeGariless

Jul 29, 2019
Hi. I'm on pacific time. I'm 24 years old. looking to play with a total of 2 or 3 people. I don't want to be a part of one of those overly crowded servers. I have Skype. My username is DeGariless.

Emitt54321

Jul 29, 2019
Good afternoon etc., My username is Emitt54321. I am 26, have access to Skype and Hamachi, and would love to play with you in a co-op environment with this modpack. I've been playing with mods since 1.2.5, and have recently fallen in love with Agrarian Skies. My timezone isn't PST, I'm CST, which is 2 hours ahead of yours, but as I am currently unemployed I have plenty of time on my hands. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
Im 23 about to be done with finals week. Have access to hamachi and skype and would love to do a small agrarian skies coop. Im in USA Central Time Zone. ask if yoiu have any questions. Username is smash090

tyNiee

Jul 29, 2019
hey man, i have acces to skype i am close to 21 ,i'd love to play agrarian skies with some other ppl, it gets so boring alone, my time is gmt+1 but i hope we can work somthing out? add me on skype massmurderiii

Bourbonbeta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I'm 19 and done with college for the summer. I'm Eastern Standard Time, so I'm not that far off, and I have Skype w/ a headset. Unfortunately I've not encountered Hamachi, so you'd have to explain it to me a bit (Google doesn't seem to want to give me a straight answer), but I'm quick to pick up most technologies so I'm sure it won't be an issue. Skype: Bourbonbeta.