New site

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
I just love it, the scrolling is very smooth and makes the whole site look more professional.

I have the 1.2.5 server and client links if you would like to add them. They are all in my thread in The Mod Pack section including the map links. They are all the original links from Slowpoke.

Reactions: Chakyl

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
On the welcome page, it would seem that Forestry, Steve's Carts, and Tube Stuff are listed twice in the mod list. Just thought I would point that out. Also, some of the capitalization seems to be a bit off to me, but that may just be personal preference.

Other than that, looks great!

EDIT: Just thought I would clarify a bit on the capitalization. To me, something like "Portal gun" should be written as "Portal Gun." Also, you have "Redpower" on the list, when it is generally referred to as "RedPower 2." One more is "Industrialcraft", which is usually referred to as "Industrial-Craft 2" or something similar.

Again, this may just be me OCD'ing out, but thought I would share

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
On the welcome page, it would seem that Forestry, Steve's Carts, and Tube Stuff are listed twice in the mod list. Just thought I would point that out. Also, some of the capitalization seems to be a bit off to me, but that may just be personal preference.

Other than that, looks great!

EDIT: Just thought I would clarify a bit on the capitalization. To me, something like "Portal gun" should be written as "Portal Gun." Also, you have "Redpower" on the list, when it is generally referred to as "RedPower 2." One more is "Industrialcraft", which is usually referred to as "Industrial-Craft 2" or something similar.

Again, this may just be me OCD'ing out, but thought I would share

I have OCD, this doesn't mean I feel the need to post the same thing over and over in multiple threads. This is a known issue and the list is not even accurate anymore, which is also known.

DraigoDragon

Jul 29, 2019
better then the last one

The blue background was making It hard to read

This one Is far easier on the eye's

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
I have OCD, this doesn't mean I feel the need to post the same thing over and over in multiple threads. This is a known issue and the list is not even accurate anymore, which is also known.

Hmm. I did a quick scan of the feedback forum before posting but didn't come across anything similar, and I haven't posted about this before. Anyway, sorry for bringing up a known issue; please disregard my post.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Feel free to tell me things are wrong as many times as you like until I actually fix them, only way I remember xD

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. I did a quick scan of the feedback forum before posting but didn't come across anything similar, and I haven't posted about this before. Anyway, sorry for bringing up a known issue; please disregard my post.

My mistake, it just seems that there is a post like this one in every section on the forums. I didn't mean to come across like as much an ass as I apparently did.

and to captainnana, perhaps you should go through the forums once a week or something because there are a ton of issues that have been brought up too many times to count that haven't had any attention.

i.e. modpack infographic not up to date, people not being able to download the modack etc etc.

Sage

Jul 29, 2019
My mistake, it just seems that there is a post like this one in every section on the forums. I didn't mean to come across like as much an ass as I apparently did.

Not a problem, I assumed it was just a bit of frustration-venting at a convenient target. I know how that goes. ;)

Reactions: LegitNeek

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to note that opening the "insert/edit link" interface looks weird. (atleast in chrome)

D

Deleted member 188

It looks nice and will hopefully only get better once things get further along.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
only thing ive found is the lack of a quote button..... probably a command that i didnt memorize but oh well