New site feedback

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I feel as though that page needs a revamp in general, the layout (especially of those search boxes) looks pretty weird.

This may be too annoying to do, but it'd be nice if searching for, say, "IC2" or "EE3" brought up Industrial Craft 2 and Equivalent Exchange 3, respectively. I know a lot of people who might search for the acronyms.

Wild1145

Jul 29, 2019
It has been a while since i have actually visited the site. This site does look much sleeker and cleaner than the old one, and i do like it very much ;)

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Also, the twitter feed area needs work on the dark style. It's pretty difficult to read.

Syrinx

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, it's me again. No, i'm not Mario! :p I did check the page again and here is some feedback:
Marked in bold are things that i mentioned in my first post.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, it's me again. No, i'm not Mario! :p I did check the page again and here is some feedback:
Marked in bold are things that i mentioned in my first post.
I may be wrong but I don't think there is much more work going into the current forums as they are being replaced by a forum system from Curse in the near future.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I may be wrong but I don't think there is much more work going into the current forums as they are being replaced by a forum system from Curse in the near future.
Website != forums. But even so, that website might not be in development anymore, so for all intensive purposes you're probably right anyway :p

Reactions: Padfoote

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Website != forums. But even so, that website might not be in development anymore, so for all intensive purposes you're probably right anyway :p
Yeah, I should of stated website instead. It just kinda slipped my mind. I honestly can't remember the last time I even looked at the other pages of the site, haha.

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
what happen to the shop anyways? did it get shut down but the link never got removed?

Darayavahus

Jul 29, 2019
Server Promotion forum is almost completely useless, most of the servers listed are Dead & Gone, there is no way to determine server status unless you try to locate server webpage or try to connect, losing a lot of time and getting frustrated.

We clearly need a list of servers with fixed TAG's for modpacks, pack versions, rules (like: PvE, PvP, Factions, Raiding, Etc.) with a valid search engine, Server Status validation, Connected Players count.