Server details:
Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2
32 GB DDR3
2 TB Hardrive
1 Gbps port

Multiplayer Servers:
FTB Direwolf20 1.10
FTB Beyond 1.10

Hi, I'm currently setting up a new minecraft network that hopes to provide something new and different than other servers for players to enjoy. I have many ideas on how to accomplish that and I would like to share some of them here for people to see and become involved in them if they so like. I hope to create a network that is connected in many ways has to allow people from different servers to communicate in many ways such as chat and the economy. using items shared between these two modpacks i would like to also include a type of fiat system for withdrawing and depositing money earned through tasks, players, voting, and much more. I want people to feel that they are contributing to the community so I want an easy way for peoples voices to be heard and voted on both in the game and in the forums. I want players to have an easy way to advance in the community while also making it fair for all.

I've been planning out many crucial parts to this community however I'm about to enter college and I'm also employed most of the summer. I hope that with the help of a few others with specialized traits that this community might one day be a huge success!

A Little bit about me:
I'm 18 years old
Live in Texas
I've been playing minecraft for about 6 years now
2 years experience in Java
Cisco Certified as an entry network technician
some experience in PHP, HTML, Javascript, and SQL

If you are interested in joining my team please comment below with your age (preferably 16 or above), what traits you have that would be bery helpful (such as plugin development, server management, server administration, nginx, sql, javescript), and if possible any experience you have.

If you have any questions you can post them below or direct message me at any time. I'm usually quick to reply.

discord logo.png

Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/pbqZxKk

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will consider helping!

Warm Regards,

Omega

Last edited:

bear2022

Jul 24, 2014
Just wanted to let people know that we are still in business, and still looking for people to come help us!