New Server Monetisation Guidelines by Mojang

twitch204

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I think with them enforcing the rules will be a good thing. Server's will have to conform to the player's needs/wants. Server owner's who just go after the votes to grab the new players who come in, buy the perks, endgame in 2 weeks and then find a different server will fall hard and fast. Server performance, crashes and lag will be the new big no's no's for servers.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I think with them enforcing the rules will be a good thing. Server's will have to conform to the player's needs/wants. Server owner's who just go after the votes to grab the new players who come in, buy the perks, endgame in 2 weeks and then find a different server will fall hard and fast. Server performance, crashes and lag will be the new big no's no's for servers.
your a derp
But how will server performance and lag be big "no, no's"

Last edited:

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019

I can the from this statement that you are not a server owner. For many, server ownership is a process, most owners learn a they go with a server and therefore can take several months or even years to get to a 'perfect standard'

Decnav

Jul 29, 2019
Servers are expensive, and im willing to pay for a kit or land protection or something similar to help keep it running. Im not going to buy colored names or decorations.

When the eula enforcement kicks in, I will only "donate" as much as EVERY other player on the server does. Im not willing to pay for some strangers access to a server. No stranger has ever payed for my bills, im not paying theirs.

Hopefuly there will be a few good pay to play servers left to play on