Whitelist Server New Server | Infinity v1.2.1 | Iguana Tweaks | Small | No Add-ons

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
i have gotten to the point i joined a sky factory server.... and sky factor has no magic mods. SEE WHAT YOU"VE DONE! T_T i want my server back

NetherRice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NetherRice
Skype (optional): solomon.kim3
Favorite Mod(s): Draconic Evolution, Tinkers' Construct and EnderIO
Something about yourself: I've recently started FTB modpacks around 4 months back. I've learned quite a lot through, but still have a lot of things left to learn as well. I'm community friendly and willing to learn and help out others as they help me out as well. :)

ryuu-izou

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been down a few days, but when it's up, I am wonderously excited to play with you! :D

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
I'm so sorry guys. I had a bit of an IRL emergency that I'd rather not go into. As much as I'd love to get the server back up and running, I don't have my computer or internet for an undetermined amount of time. Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you guys, I feel awful. I hope you guys find some luck elsewhere, and maybe I can start something up in the future. Again, can't be sorry enough!