Whitelist Server New Server | Infinity v1.2.1 | Iguana Tweaks | Small | No Add-ons

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thechampion2525
Skype (optional): No skype.
Favorite Mod(s): Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, and any magic mods.
Something about yourself: I don't know what to say. I'm friends with aaronlovell42. #PCMasterRace.

Accepted! Welcome :)

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
i can't get this too work, first i had problems with forged saying i don't have the right version, so i added it now i am getting this error when i try to join server.

Mod rejected
FMLMod:mcMultipart{1.1.1.320}
FMLMod:IguanaTweaksTConstuct{1.7.10-2.1.2.101}
FMLMod:ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.320}
FMLMod:ForgeMultipart{1/1/1/320}

I need to know what forge yall are using, sense the stupid mod pack isn't downloaded it

Last edited:

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
I think it's usually just the latest Forge version, which is 10.13.2.1342. Are you downloading v1.3.4 and not 1.3.1?

daveyyyyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonuvvv
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): AE 1/2
Something about yourself: Been playing minecraft for a long time, love the game, I also play a variety of other games like arma, cs, and many more! I also love to use AE as soon as i can.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonuvvv
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): AE 1/2
Something about yourself: Been playing minecraft for a long time, love the game, I also play a variety of other games like arma, cs, and many more! I also love to use AE as soon as i can.

Accepted! Welcome to the server! We have the AE presses all set so I can give you copies of them as soon as you're ready for them :)

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SKarate
Skype (optional): None
Favorite Mod(s): Hard to decide used to be botania but have been forcing myself to enjoy all the other mods and getting really into them.
Something about yourself: I have been playing modded Minecraft for years now and every time I am on a server I tend to try to help others with whatever I can.

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
of course I'm trying to download 1.3.4 but its still not letting me join the server, this is getting stupid. no idea how to fix it. download latest and nothing

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SKarate
Skype (optional): None
Favorite Mod(s): Hard to decide used to be botania but have been forcing myself to enjoy all the other mods and getting really into them.
Something about yourself: I have been playing modded Minecraft for years now and every time I am on a server I tend to try to help others with whatever I can.

Accepted!

of course I'm trying to download 1.3.4 but its still not letting me join the server, this is getting stupid. no idea how to fix it. download latest and nothing

I really don't know. It should be all the default mod versions that come with that version of the pack. Try downgrading and then upgrading again to redownload all the correct versions. If that doesn't work, you might have to individually check each mod version against the correct ones to see what's wrong.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the newest version of ITT isn't compatible with the Forge version that Infinity uses, so I had to go a version earlier.

matthijs1202

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: matthijs1202
Skype (optional): matthijs1202
Favorite Mod(s): i really like most technical mods, i don't know a lot about the magica mods like thaumcraft but i wanna get to know that kinds of mods
Something about yourself: i am a nice person that is looking for a server with a nice community and that hasn't ruined the modpack by deleting a lot of usefull stuff. i really would like to play with some nice poeple on a good server.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: matthijs1202
Skype (optional): matthijs1202
Favorite Mod(s): i really like most technical mods, i don't know a lot about the magica mods like thaumcraft but i wanna get to know that kinds of mods
Something about yourself: i am a nice person that is looking for a server with a nice community and that hasn't ruined the modpack by deleting a lot of usefull stuff. i really would like to play with some nice poeple on a good server.

Accepted! We have plenty of magic-loving people here, so just ask around! I know quite a bit about Botania and Thaumcraft, so I'm definitely willing to help.

wapachoo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wapachoo
Favorite mods: I don't really have any specific ones, but AE2 and most magic mods are what I like.
Something about me: I will most likely be playing a lot, since I have quite a bit of free time.