Whitelist Server New Server | Infinity v1.2.1 | Iguana Tweaks | Small | No Add-ons

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rousade
Skype (optional):eric.sakata
Favorite Mod(s): Ender IO, Botania and Big Reactors
Something about yourself: I've playing modded mc since 1.2.5 mods really made me play minecraft a lot, im friendly and a little shy

Accepted! Welcome to the server.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Skype (optional): will disclose if accepted
Favorite Mod(s): Thermal Expansion
Something about yourself: I am Russian :D

XDmisa

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN: mobbos
Skype (optional): ill tell you if i get accepted
Favorite Mod(s): TE,TC,EU
Something about yourself: i have been playing FTB Infinity for about a month

one for my friend
Application:

IGN: ReconTheCat
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft
Something about yourself: have been playing FTB for about 3 weeks

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Skype (optional): will disclose if accepted
Favorite Mod(s): Thermal Expansion
Something about yourself: I am Russian :D

Application:

IGN: mobbos
Skype (optional): ill tell you if i get accepted
Favorite Mod(s): TE,TC,EU
Something about yourself: i have been playing FTB Infinity for about a month

one for my friend
Application:

IGN: ReconTheCat
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft
Something about yourself: have been playing FTB for about 3 weeks

Accepted! Welcome to the server.

Tyl3r684

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tyl3r684
Skype (optional): Tyl3r684
Favorite Mod(s): Steve's Carts 2, Computer Craft
Something about yourself: Sometimes I'm funny so I can cheer you up like, 3 times a month.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tyl3r684
Skype (optional): Tyl3r684
Favorite Mod(s): Steve's Carts 2, Computer Craft
Something about yourself: Sometimes I'm funny so I can cheer you up like, 3 times a month.

Accepted! Also, that's the perfect amount. I like feeling cynnical for about 3 months before I get bored of it.

Toanuvo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toanuvo
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): ae2 and ee2
Something about yourself: i can solve a rubics cube

Chicknboy

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you guys are still accepting, but if you are:
Favorite Mod: Blood Magic and Botania. I tend to really enjoy the more magical-themed mods.
Something about yourself: I'm a pretty chill guy. I've been playing Minecraft since around 1.2. Modded since maybe 1.5. I would say I'm pretty knowledgeable in many of the bigger mods, although I haven't had a chance to really explore AE2.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toanuvo
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): ae2 and ee2
Something about yourself: i can solve a rubics cube

Not sure if you guys are still accepting, but if you are:
Favorite Mod: Blood Magic and Botania. I tend to really enjoy the more magical-themed mods.
Something about yourself: I'm a pretty chill guy. I've been playing Minecraft since around 1.2. Modded since maybe 1.5. I would say I'm pretty knowledgeable in many of the bigger mods, although I haven't had a chance to really explore AE2.

Both accepted! Sorry it took so long.
Is your IGN the same as your forum name? Chicknboy?

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
The server is going to be down for a bit today so I can do some maintenance. Should be up in a bit, and might be updating to v1.3.0 unless there are objections.

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ShadowHonoo
Skype (optional): Shadowolf488 / Shadow Listic. PM if needed
Favorite Mod(s): Tinkers / Most Magic Mods
Something about yourself: Been playing modded minecraft sense the first tekkit pack that i played with a friend. I've mainly played on very large custom mod packs / servers buuuut the one i normally play on got lazy so looking for a new home. i tend to try to stick to magic mods but ofc need to use some tech. would love to join, hopefully yall got / will get some type of voice chat as well :). PS by large mod packs i mean mod packs that have over 250+ mods. or hard core mod packs that mean death if you try to go in the nether lol

Last edited:

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ShadowHonoo
Skype (optional): Shadowolf488 / Shadow Listic. PM if needed
Favorite Mod(s): Tinkers / Most Magic Mods
Something about yourself: Been playing modded minecraft sense the first tekkit pack that i played with a friend. I've mainly played on very large custom mod packs / servers buuuut the one i normally play on got lazy so looking for a new home. i tend to try to stick to magic mods but ofc need to use some tech. would love to join, hopefully yall got / will get some type of voice chat as well :). PS by large mod packs i mean mod packs that have over 250+ mods. or hard core mod packs that mean death if you try to go in the nether lol

Accepted! I can try to set up some sort of voice chat for us to use. Either a Teamspeak or just a Skype group chat.

AaronLovell42

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aaronlovell42
Skype (optional): Can PM you if necessary
Favorite Mod(s): Ender IO, Industrial Craft, and Steve's Factory Manager
Something about yourself: I like to use the technical side of the modpack, and make everything automated. :)

Thanks in advance!

Kupperu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vapouriser56
Skype (optional): I have skype but i prefer not to put it public on the forums, so if necessary, i can give you my skype name in game assuming i get accepted
Favorite Mod(s): Iguana, Thermal expansion, thaumcraft
Something about yourself: I love all the technical stuff in ftb since it just completely changes the way you play minecraft. I've been playing modded minecraft for 3 years, although 3 years ago i probably didn't play a lot of modpacks because of my laptop. I love coding and i'm studying java and other languages, but my GCSEs take priority.

Sildrae45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sildrae45
Skype (optional): supersilverdraco
Favorite Mod(s): Tinker's Construct, Rotarycraft
Something about yourself: While not much of a miner or builder, I love crafting and processing, as well as making interesting tools.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aaronlovell42
Skype (optional): Can PM you if necessary
Favorite Mod(s): Ender IO, Industrial Craft, and Steve's Factory Manager
Something about yourself: I like to use the technical side of the modpack, and make everything automated. :)

Thanks in advance!

IGN: vapouriser56
Skype (optional): I have skype but i prefer not to put it public on the forums, so if necessary, i can give you my skype name in game assuming i get accepted
Favorite Mod(s): Iguana, Thermal expansion, thaumcraft
Something about yourself: I love all the technical stuff in ftb since it just completely changes the way you play minecraft. I've been playing modded minecraft for 3 years, although 3 years ago i probably didn't play a lot of modpacks because of my laptop. I love coding and i'm studying java and other languages, but my GCSEs take priority.

IGN: Sildrae45
Skype (optional): supersilverdraco
Favorite Mod(s): Tinker's Construct, Rotarycraft
Something about yourself: While not much of a miner or builder, I love crafting and processing, as well as making interesting tools.

All accepted! Looking forward to seeing you in-game.

Raider10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xRaider10x
Skype (optional): raider10x
Favorite Mod(s): AE2, and thermal expansion
Something about yourself: Well i've been playing minecraft since alpha 1.2.4, so i've been around a long time xD. I'm quite friendly and I like to just hangout sometimes

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xRaider10x
Skype (optional): raider10x
Favorite Mod(s): AE2, and thermal expansion
Something about yourself: Well i've been playing minecraft since alpha 1.2.4, so i've been around a long time xD. I'm quite friendly and I like to just hangout sometimes

Accepted! That's quite a long time, haha.

thechampion2525

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thechampion2525
Skype (optional): No skype.
Favorite Mod(s): Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, and any magic mods.
Something about yourself: I don't know what to say. I'm friends with aaronlovell42. #PCMasterRace.