Whitelist Server New Server | Infinity v1.2.1 | Iguana Tweaks | Small | No Add-ons

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UPDATED TO 1.3.0

Server IP: 174.100.164.127:25565
Server Location: Akron, OH

Owners: Smittew, KillerRabbit091

Hey everyone! Welcome to MazzCraft. I'm Mazz (Smittew). My friend and I have been playing Infinity on our own private server for the past month or so, and have decided to make a new, whitelisted server so it's not so lonely.

When it comes to servers, I've always disliked all the additional things server owners add (shops, all the various plug-ins, etc). I just want to play survival Minecraft. So that's what this server is going to be. I haven't added or changed anything, save for a few config changes:

Iguana Tweaks:
- Durability modifier changed from 80% to 100%
- Removed Auto-smelt and Bane of Arthropods as random upgrades

Agricraft:
- Disabled weeds

These changes are subject to change, and as a community, we can decide what changes we want to make to the server, config or plug-in wise. I would like to keep it to a minimum, however.

You will need to download the .jar for Iguana Tweaks here: http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/223248-iguanas-tinker-tweaks/2223876. Simply put the file in your mods file and you're good to go!

I have up to 8GB devoted to the server, and can comfortably host between 20-30 players!

Application:

IGN:
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s):
Something about yourself:

If you need to contact me for any reason, either send me a PM here, or add me on Skype and let me know you're coming from the forums.

Last edited:

bammagera127

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brantwn
Skype (optional): bammagera13
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, ComputerCraft, Steve's Factory Manager, MFR, Mystcraft and many others
Something about yourself: Fun to hang with, willing to look for new people to talk

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: brantwn
Skype (optional): bammagera13
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, Thermal Expansion, ComputerCraft, Steve's Factory Manager, MFR, Mystcraft and many others
Something about yourself: Fun to hang with, willing to look for new people to talk

Added. Welcome to the server!

lyecer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lyecer
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, ComputerCraft(<3), MFR , Thermal expansion and best of all big reactors. But i like playing the most mods as a whole.
Something about yourself: I have been playing modded-minecraft for a long time, never liked vanilla and quickly went on modded minecraft. Have made alot of servers to play on with friends. Been on a community server called "digfordiamonds" for a long time and made it to head-admin after 1 year. Currently this server has prety much died (most people left for other games/quit minecraft), so i am looking for a fun and nice community to play on

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lyecer
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, ComputerCraft(<3), MFR , Thermal expansion and best of all big reactors. But i like playing the most mods as a whole.
Something about yourself: I have been playing modded-minecraft for a long time, never liked vanilla and quickly went on modded minecraft. Have made alot of servers to play on with friends. Been on a community server called "digfordiamonds" for a long time and made it to head-admin after 1 year. Currently this server has prety much died (most people left for other games/quit minecraft), so i am looking for a fun and nice community to play on

Accepted! Welcome :)

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
Weird... Let me try to sort it out. It was working fine for myself and a friend earlier. I'll get back to you.

ryuu-izou

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jackpyro333
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, Blood magic, Iguana Tweaks, Botania, Chisle, and a lot more.
Something about yourself: I like reading books, taking pictures and learning new things. Been playing minecraft for years, mostly modded.

And hopefully the IP issue is solved soon. :)

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, it should be working now. Use the IP 174.100.164.127:25565. I'll update the OP as well. Thanks for your patience.

IGN: jackpyro333
Skype (optional):
Favorite Mod(s): Thaumcraft, Blood magic, Iguana Tweaks, Botania, Chisle, and a lot more.
Something about yourself: I like reading books, taking pictures and learning new things. Been playing minecraft for years, mostly modded.

And hopefully the IP issue is solved soon. :)

Also, accepted!

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
Let me know if it's not working right. My ports got all messed up somehow and I had to change a bunch.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you're downloading the correct version of Iguana Tweaks by the way. The newest version isn't compatible with Infinity 1.2.1.

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: memangamma
Skype (optional): PM if needed
Favorite Mod(s): Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, Blood Magic, Extra Utils
Something about yourself: I've been playing modded minecraft for years now. Looking for a small server to hang out and play modded minecraft with.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: memangamma
Skype (optional): PM if needed
Favorite Mod(s): Tinkers Construct, Ender IO, Blood Magic, Extra Utils
Something about yourself: I've been playing modded minecraft for years now. Looking for a small server to hang out and play modded minecraft with.

Accepted! Welcome.

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin
Skype (optional): I can PM you my skype details
Favorite Mod(s): Forestry, Drac Ev, AE2
Something about yourself: I love designing things and I always see minecraft like a blank 3d canvas ready to be moulded. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and have been on and off modded MC for about 2 1/2 - 3 years now.

Smittew

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin
Skype (optional): I can PM you my skype details
Favorite Mod(s): Forestry, Drac Ev, AE2
Something about yourself: I love designing things and I always see minecraft like a blank 3d canvas ready to be moulded. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha and have been on and off modded MC for about 2 1/2 - 3 years now.

Accepted! You'll have to show me Forestry sometime. I've been wanting to learn.

rousade

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rousade
Skype (optional):eric.sakata
Favorite Mod(s): Ender IO, Botania and Big Reactors
Something about yourself: I've playing modded mc since 1.2.5 mods really made me play minecraft a lot, im friendly and a little shy