Whitelist Server New Server in building stage.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tigerman0424

Jul 29, 2019
We have a server that has no plug in right now. Creative building is needed. Regular play is optional as well. Hopefully we make a nice spawn area and can move the server forward to being public use. Reply if you are into creative builds and I can show you what we are trying to create. All creative builders will be free of all future regulations as long as grief in is not done.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
hello im intrested in becoming staff if needed, im expericed as i use to own my own server a for a few months
feel free to imbox me :)

Tigerman0424

Jul 29, 2019
Skype is the best option for communication we do not have a chat set up yet. My Skype name is sasquatchrog hit me up and we will get you going.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
hello very intersted i am 19 years old i am form the netherlands and yeah i got skype if needed

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
I suck at building but would love to join ya when you have server ready to go. Looking for a new fresh server to join to do a server Let's Play. I am 40 years old, been playing minecraft for 3 years now and just love to play and meet new players.

Wiggleswerth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wiggleswerth
I've been looking for a new server for awhile now and this seems a good to start. I'd love to give a helping hand in building this new server. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sollie

Jul 29, 2019
I am interested in joining to help out. I like to try my hand at creative builds.
IGN: solfoxy
If interested, I can give you my Skype name in private msg.