New Revelations Server lagging

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Relaxel

Jul 29, 2019
I just set up a new Revelations server since I wanted to get back into FTB again in my chill time. Server is installed on my 2nd PC right now, and I can connect just fine etc., however the server seems to be lagging a good bit. Entities have choppy movement/are teleporting and picking up drops can be a bit slow. When i'm looking at the actual server window the Average tick keeps swinging randomly between 2-3 Avg tick ms all the way to lik 20 ms. When I check /cofh tps everything is at 100%. I've set the java args of the start.sh and start.bat to -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -Xmx6000M -Xms4096M -jar nogui .
My 2nd PC is running an overclocked i5 8600k and the cpu usage is pretty high with the server running, but it ran the same when i had the server on my main pc with an i9900k. The 2nd PC has 8 GB of RAM, my main PC has 32. It's been a while since I messed around with minecraft modding/servers. Am I missing something?

Edit: So I see that the Avg tick time on the server is often 0.080 ms
Here's also the debug log for my server

Last edited: