New Release - TERRA

Gametweeka

Jul 29, 2019
This is the worst joke ever, after exiting from the pack and then the launcher all the contents of my FTB folder (backups folder and all) were deleted. HOW IS THIS FUNNY?!

Allow me to explain.

This is the worst joke ever ----> [[[ After exiting from the pack and then the launcher all the contents of my FTB folder (backups folder and all) were deleted. HOW IS THIS FUNNY?! ]]]

Well, it'd be funny IF someone thought that what I wrote was a true statement of fact, and not complete BS, and they then proceed to pucker like hell until they double-checked their files.... That's how it'd be funny.

Reactions: Pudding01

Endless Bladez

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little disappointed is there going to be any new packs with ars magica for 1.7 its the only mod i'm really looking for in a mod pack

Rubisco_Disco

Jul 29, 2019
Allow me to explain.

This is the worst joke ever ----> [[[ After exiting from the pack and then the launcher all the contents of my FTB folder (backups folder and all) were deleted. HOW IS THIS FUNNY?! ]]]

Well, it'd be funny IF someone thought that what I wrote was a true statement of fact, and not complete BS, and they then proceed to pucker like hell until they double-checked their files.... That's how it'd be funny.

Can you please post your logs, I'll help figure out what went bunk.

psp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm a little disappointed is there going to be any new packs with ars magica for 1.7 its the only mod i'm really looking for in a mod pack
I'm disappointed that none of the 1.7.10 packs, listed included, have RoC, ReC, and Electricraft.
Actually, im really sad, as I want to play on a server, but most servers use those packs. And I simply wont play without them.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
Aaaaaaaarg. It's still 5 hours until... OK, you had me fooled. :p

I really did perk up when seeing RFTools on the mod list.

TheCyberNerd

Jul 29, 2019
I think the best thing is that it gives a fake amount of mods loaded, it says 127 mods loaded but there is only actually 16 loaded....clever

JohnnyMayHymn

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose if someone completes the secret questline we could release some Terra products on the store.

We can haz Terra shirts?
RTwHQBb.png

Reactions: Watchful11

skunkdonkey

Jul 29, 2019
How have I been huggled soo much? Lol

If at ur time it's not glitches it says 999999

Last edited:

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Nooooo, I just encountered serious bug. If you die and lost your quest book you can't complete all quests because there is no recipe for quest book. PLEEEEEEEASE FIX ASAP!?!!

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Darnit. I thought I could have fun in a 2nd pack that's like Regrowth when I saw Terra. Sounded like it, but it had TE listed, which I'm missing in Regrowth. Oh well, good one, FTB team.

Reactions: Pudding01