Whitelist Server New Regrowth 0.7.1 Server as of 3/18/15

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm staring up this server to play with some dedicated minecraft players so if your going to play once or twice don't sign up. I tired of playing in other peoples servers n they don't keep everything up to date. So if you want to join fill out this.

ign:

How long have you been playing modded minecraft?

Why do you want to join a small server for?

Skype if you have it?

Themips

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheMips

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? I dont even remember when I started modding, but i did pick up FTB ~2012

Why do you want to join a small server for? I like small servers because they tend to have better communities, at least when they are active.

Skype if you have it? IamtheMips

Ruby_Samurai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ruby_Samurai
How long have you been playing modded minecraft?: Over 3 years
Why do you want to join a small server for?: I like small servers because they usually have better communities, admins and don't have stupid limitations.
Skype if you have it? Meaby later in the game ; )

Feliseda

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Feliseda

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? idk how many years.. quite a few. I started playing modded back in 1.2.5 days.

Why do you want to join a small server for? Better commuinty, more likely someone will be on to chat with, tired of being a loner on singleplayer or on servers where no one is on.

Skype if you have it? I never use it as I share a computer but I am on minecraft everyday for a few hours at the very least.

ketafatboy3000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Voltsanon
i think i have been modded minecraft since 2012 (i'm not quite sure)
i like small servers because it is easier to get to know the regular people
skype: i would rather not put that here, but i do have one

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dr_Jangles (or Dr_Jangle, or DrJangle, or DrJangles) (i can never remember correctly)
I have been playing since 1.2-1.3ish??? back on the old Feed the beast map before it was feed the beast, then moved onto tekkit then back to FTB.
I like small servers because you can have alot more fun with some people you know or get to know and you dont have to deal with people stealing or trolling super hard.
Skype mark.lemonfreezer (prefered not to be used other than first contacting me) i have TS also.

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
let's see....
I'm Platoonsgt1
I've been using mods since you had to install them manually. (into the minecraft.jar) There was what's-his-name's modloader you had to install to get anything working, before it got replaced by forge.
I like small servers as you have much more freedom, and are less likely to get griefed. Only problem with them is that they tend to not last as long as big public servers.
My Skype is the same as my username, and I've recently got a new mic I wanna test out :D

Savagebeat

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Savagebeat

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? 3+ years

Why do you want to join a small server for? Better community which is more fun, also means that there should be less plugins and griefers.

Skype if you have it? I will supply if accepted to the server

CRAZYmonk3y1998

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CRAZYmonk3y1998

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? Haven't kept count. lets just say a long time.

Why do you want to join a small server for? I want to join a friendly community that has active players.

Skype if you have it? I'll create a Skype account later.

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rakkie3

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? about 3 years

Why do you want to join a small server for? I want to join a whitelisted server because the open servers are full of griefers i'm tired of that, i just want to play the game nice and easy.

Skype if you have it? Don't have one for now will be later

Ryan McQuillan

Jul 29, 2019
ign Professor_Pixels

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? since '12

Why do you want to join a small server for?To not live scared of being griefed

Skype if you have it?"muddypixels."

dcline

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rjected

How long have you been playing modded minecraft? Since the now called "Tekkit Classic" came out, so about 4 years.

Why do you want to join a small server? I like being in a small server where I can actually be in somewhat of a community, and not just some barbarian nuke griefing wasteland.

Skype? Dcline01, I also have TS