New monocon signup thread!

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I assumed the link still lead to the same thread, so I might have missed this one if it hadn't been for my curiosity

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

C

CorpseCat

Intrigued :3
...Wait, is it too late? I'd get in line to sub then.

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I played Unicorn last Monocon, so it's basically a Seer/Forger role.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
@goreae, I think a lot of people don't know this thread exists, possibly because they're no longer "watching" the bugaloo thread. I think a ping may be necessary after all.
You may be right. I guess I'm pinging then. Bleh.
Muscleman: What is the point of "cannot use their powers."? They're already using their power to do this action
The wording in my explanation is rather ambiguous. I mean the person the muscleman is guarding is effectively removed from the game. They can't use their powers or have powers used on them.

Also, reconsidering it, I think the muscle man is a bit too powerful. I'm removing the feedback he gets I think.
Unicorn: Provide example of how power is used
  • N1: Unicorn targets pyure.
  • D2: Unicorn sees they're a wolf.
  • N2: Unicorn decoys pyure to chap.
Identity Thief: Fix spelling of name. How does power work?
  • N1: Thief targets pyure.
  • D2: Thief sees pyure is a wolf and has his papers.
  • D2: Thief contacts vikestep and says yo pyure's a wolf. Ey goreae confirm this.
  • D2: I confirm it. Thief loses papers.
  • N4: Thief targets Your Mom.
Janitor: How do they trigger their power? I recommend against delaying recaps until you consult the janitor. The janitor should have to anticipate a death and use the power on the same night (before day end):
That was the intent yeah. He can change the death message to whatever he wants. "Pyure's gonna get lynched. Change his death message to "trampled by unicrons."

Reactions: Pyure