Votes: 28 96.6%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a better idea

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed it working on Firefox. I have a few mobile devices, but I can’t test it with them due to Internet connection problems.
This was pre-Curse, and I'm pretty sure the decision has been made among myself, Curse staff, and some FTB core members that we are not going with a dropdown.

Please don’t go off-topic on a forum.
No one even looks at the wiki sections, so it's really not that big of a deal :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Besides, forum mods will handle off-topic issues if they're bad enough. We let some off-topicness happen, it isn't a big deal and is commonplace on the forums.

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
It's too messy. It would be interesting if the user had a way to "pin" or "favorite" certain mods onto their very own dropdown, for whatever they used. I imagine this would take some PHP magic though, and my PHP-knowledge status is currently to have read the introduction to "PHP, MySQL, JavaScript & HTML5 all-in-one for dummies".

Reactions: SatanicSanta

NickTheRed37

Jul 29, 2019
Russia
ftb.gamepedia.com
It's too messy. It would be interesting if the user had a way to "pin" or "favorite" certain mods onto their very own dropdown, for whatever they used. I imagine this would take some PHP magic though, and my PHP-knowledge status is currently to have read the introduction to "PHP, MySQL, JavaScript & HTML5 all-in-one for dummies".

I don’t think it’s necessary. Search may be sufficient.