nicksurvivor

Jul 29, 2019
j3ZYonA.png

AfQf9gP.png

ZCyMpIr.png
nh6ed8o.png

WB33L0y.png
YMOMH24.png

Victory II - Overdrive is a new modpack based on questing and exploration. It is the sequel to the now-deprecated pack Victory.

And now, since this post is long enough, I will contain everything else in some spoilers:
Like it's predecessor, Victory II is geared towards multiplayer, with lots of weapons and pvp options. However, it is not a PVP-Centric pack.

Victory II is suitable for server of any size, and works well with Faction, Economy, and RPG plugins like Mcmmo.

You can find the server zip in the "Downloads" section.

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: "Where is the Quest Book (From HQM:The Journey)?"
A: I wanted this pack to be more free-form, allowing the player to choose their own line of progression, and that just wasn't possible using a quest system.

Q: "How do I use MultiMC to download the pack?"
A. Download the .zip file. Then go to "New Instance" (Tip: It's the first icon on the top bar). Select "Import Modpack" and then select the zip file.

Q: "What did you use to make all those pictures up there?"
A. I used canva (canva.com). It's really cool and super easy, I recommend you try it out!

Q: "How can i contact you?"
A: My email is [email protected]

Q: "Is there a dedicated server for this pack that I can join?"
A: Not at the moment, but it is in the works. I will edit this post when the time comes.

Q: "My game crashes!?"
A: Please either email me the crash report or put it in a spoiler in a reply to this post, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Q: "I notice you are a youtuber, do you have a series on this pack!"
A: In fact, I will have a series on this pack incredibly soon! Keep watch for it on my channel at https://goo.gl/7doX8W !

Q: "Can I do a video on this pack?"
A: Absolutely! In fact, I encourage it! Just be sure to link either my youtube channel or this forum post in the video description!

Q: "Oh my god, this pack is awesome!"
A: Thanks, I put a lot of time and effort into making it!

Q: "I want to help fine-tune the pack."
A: Feel free to download and edit it, email me a link to your version and I will definitely consider adding your changes to the pack.

*Download removed by moderator*

As said in the "Downloads" spoiler... Sometimes one can experience client crashes when trying to break blocks when connected to a server... If you have a solution to this, please leave a reply in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
A reminder: Feed the Beast was founded on the principal that we would have permission for every mod on our launcher and forums - official packs and third party packs alike. Every pack we've got on the launcher has explicit permission to include every mod in the pack. However, this pack isn't on our launcher, nor is there any visible permissions to be found.

If you wish to host your pack independently and post about it here on our forums, please make sure you have a link to each mod, along with proof of the mod author granting you permission to redistribute it like this. Permissions given for packs on the FTB launcher obviously cannot be applied to this scenario. Once you've got that, feel free to edit your post to add the download the links again.

Alternatively, you can attempt to submit your pack as a Third Party Pack on our launcher by following the guidelines here.

nicksurvivor

Jul 29, 2019
A reminder: Feed the Beast was founded on the principal that we would have permission for every mod on our launcher and forums - official packs and third party packs alike. Every pack we've got on the launcher has explicit permission to include every mod in the pack. However, this pack isn't on our launcher, nor is there any visible permissions to be found.

If you wish to host your pack independently and post about it here on our forums, please make sure you have a link to each mod, along with proof of the mod author granting you permission to redistribute it like this. Permissions given for packs on the FTB launcher obviously cannot be applied to this scenario. Once you've got that, feel free to edit your post to add the download the links again.

Alternatively, you can attempt to submit your pack as a Third Party Pack on our launcher by following the guidelines here.
Understood, and thanks for telling me. I will add the modlist and submit it!

Reactions: buggirlexpres

SireHans

Jul 29, 2019
OK, cool pack. But I am a little bit confused by the pictures. In the second picture, those fluiducts has thermal expansion 3 textures, which is in 1.6.4. But in the forth picture, you showed us Immersive Engineering and AE 2, which are only for 1.7.10. I know this pack is properly in 1.7.10. He he, just a small detail I found.

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
OK, cool pack. But I am a little bit confused by the pictures. In the second picture, those fluiducts has thermal expansion 3 textures, which is in 1.6.4. But in the forth picture, you showed us Immersive Engineering and AE 2, which are only for 1.7.10. I know this pack is properly in 1.7.10. He he, just a small detail I found.
Well, if you're saying that Fluiducts and whatnot aren't supposed to be in 1.7.10, may I direct you to Thermal Dynamics, which brought back the duct system, if not improved it. If you're talking about textures, then there's probably a resource pack being used :p

SireHans

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you're saying that Fluiducts and whatnot aren't supposed to be in 1.7.10, may I direct you to Thermal Dynamics, which brought back the duct system, if not improved it. If you're talking about textures, then there's probably a resource pack being used

I was not saying that fluiduct are not supposed to be in 1.7.10. I know the whole thermal dynamics thing. I was just saying that they looked like they have 1.6.4 fluiduct textures. Whatever, it doesn't matter.