New Launcher

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

LukezPvP

Jun 27, 2020
Hi! I downloaded the new update today for the new launcher. Then I realised that all my modpacks and their folders are gone. Can somebody help?

Pope Francis

Jun 26, 2020
The files are still there, just go to the file location your FTBApp is in. For some weird reason this new update made it so that the instance folder always changes back to C:/Users/(name)/.ftba/instances after you restart the launcher

LukezPvP

Jun 27, 2020
Is it still possible if I reinstalled the app? It didn't log me out when I reinstalled.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pope Francis

Jun 26, 2020
I don't know if uninstalling deletes all your modpacks as well, if it does then you're kinda screwed. If it doesn't, then hope you remember where you originally installed FTB in. In there you should be able to find your modpacks. Anyways for me the instances folder now saves to where it's supposed to. Yay!