New Launcher/Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

FullMetalMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Are there any VoDs of the panel which Slowpoke et all were on? I'm looking on YouTube and Twitch etc but i can't find any.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
"The ability to copy a modpack instance will be available, for example- if you play on two Unleashed server that had different configs you can have an instance for both servers" - nice! Thanks a lot, FTB team!

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
Damnit man! You made me think there was an update to a mod i used to use called somnia

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
Be more patient people, programming it's not that easy. When the new launcher is out, it needs to work for all people ;)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Be more patient people, programming it's not that easy. When the new launcher is out, it needs to work for all people ;)
Hello Mr new member, I'd just like to mention I am very patient, I merely asked if it was still being developed in a manor.
I have some experience in programming and I know exactly how hard it is, trying it myself.
"Working for all people", yes, and I assume they shall be asking for feedback from the community, and testers.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Mr new member, I'd just like to mention I am very patient, I merely asked if it was still being developed in a manor.
I have some experience in programming and I know exactly how hard it is, trying it myself.
"Working for all people", yes, and I assume they shall be asking for feedback from the community, and testers.
FTB already has a set of testers it uses, I'm pretty sure. I reckon they'll just use those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.