New items.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
I have found a bunch of items changed and added/removed..
1.Soul shard-New texture and unable to make it(help)
2.Some saplings ie-Cherry,some other ones(IDK)
3.More added to play as I find them.
4.Shiny dust/Shiny ingots?
Help :D

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Right, for anything I don't answer, check my sig and go to the aproprate wiki.

First, we'll answer #2 ... those are experimental tree breeding seedlings that are being tested by forestry. They only exist inside award chests. You got lucky. You might not want to plant it yet.

Next, soul shard, it just updated to a new version, rather more complicated then you'd think.

The short form is that you need to make a soul furnace, that should be in NEI, go ahead and look.
The long form:
Alright. It got harder. Well, I guess that's not tooooo bad.. It was pretty OP though.
Thanks!
Is the furnace expensive?

Shalen

Jul 29, 2019
First, we'll answer #2 ... those are experimental tree breeding seedlings that are being tested by forestry. They only exist inside award chests. You got lucky. You might not want to plant it yet.

I tried them on a server. It's all good and the wood is pretty nice.

djtlite138

Jul 29, 2019
I cant wait for the tree breeding. I love that part of bee breeding and its why i made a pack with chococraft in it for personal use.

Also anyone know whats up with the soul crystals? They are 1x2 placeable blocks that have an animation and produce light but are missing textures and i dunno how to get them aside from using creative.

Entropy

Jul 29, 2019
If you're running a pack with Gregtech enabled, shiny dust/ingots can be converted into Iridium ingots, if you're not using Gregtech, well, just wait a while I guess.

LostRavens

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid saplings =,= I put one in a crystal chest and now I can't log in without crashing.. Fml.

NosePicker5555

Jul 29, 2019
Stupid saplings =,= I put one in a crystal chest and now I can't log in without crashing.. Fml.
What does that have to do with this thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1356740455][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sounds like GT doing strange things with the forge dictionary again, but as long as it exists you might as well convert it into iridium, one of the more valuable things you can do with it. Take the advantage while youworldquote]
Nope no GT on my world

LostRavens

Jul 29, 2019
What does that have to do with this thread?[DOUBLEPOST=1356740455][/DOUBLEPOST]

You're talking about the new items, and I'm just letting people know that if they put one of the saplings in a crystal chest they won't be able to log into the server they're playing. Unless the chest is removed without loading the chunk.