New InfiTech 2 Server +

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy all,

Aura Fury is recruiting for both of their InfiTech 2 servers. Our main server is pretty much just the original pack and the world has been around for a year. Theres normally 3 to 7 people on all the time. On busy nights we see 15 to 17 people on at once. Its a fun and friendly community to join.

Our new server we call Fear the Night. It is InfiTech 2 with a few mods added to it and enderzoo removed. The added mods are biomes o plenty, lycanite mobs, decocraft, fairy lights, and modular powersuites. I have edited the recipes for those new mods to ensure the progression stayed balanced.

The community itself is grief free, friendly, independent, and enjoys doing projects together from time to time. If you are interested, feel free to replay here or PM me.

You can also apply on our website: http://www.aurafury.com/apply-here

B

Boshy

Sounds really cool. I always wanted to play infitech with a Group of people and I would really like to join. Im a mature 19 year old and I know the rules:D

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Econ,

I got a friend who still plays on Infitech 2 (V 3.2.21) and he asked me if it would be possible for him to keep his world and upgrade to your version of Infitech.

So before i can answer his question, i have to ask. Is the server side available for download somewhere? I did a quick look on FTB and noticed it was unavaiable there and i'm not that familiar with twitch/curse.

ps: Yes i play middleman for a few peoples because they don't have a account on the forum and on my side, it keep me entertained to hear from Infitech while i can't play.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Econ,

I got a friend who still plays on Infitech 2 (V 3.2.21) and he asked me if it would be possible for him to keep his world and upgrade to your version of Infitech.

So before i can answer his question, i have to ask. Is the server side available for download somewhere? I did a quick look on FTB and noticed it was unavaiable there and i'm not that familiar with twitch/curse.

ps: Yes i play middleman for a few peoples because they don't have a account on the forum and on my side, it keep me entertained to hear from Infitech while i can't play.

Yes it is possible, but youll have to use the version of my pack with the Gregtech 5u before the chemical changes (still has the circuit changes). My newest two versions that are on FTB and Twitch wont work well unless they are willing to keep twilight forest and lycanite mobs. PM me if you want instructions.

P.S server files will be available pretty soon

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
Has the nether portal mob spawning been disable or reduced? I haven't taken the chance and made an auto-activation as needed portal but i'm curious non the less.

EconBrony

Jul 29, 2019
The nether spawner is off because players were being killed before they loaded in when traveling back and forth between the nether. The nether portal spawner also ignore light levels and blocks that prevent spawning