New IC2 Classic 1.10.2 Mod (not public as of yet)

T

To Asgaard

Two new episodes for today :) First up is a new Infitech2 episode where we finally get moved into the new base. Its a little messy atm, but at least we are there and getting close to having the first half of the structure built.

And next up is a new Inventions episode where we continue working on Pneumaticcraft, getting plastic, a tablet, getting to see the new delivery drones, and even making our very first pcb :)

T

To Asgaard

Two new episodes for today. First up is the new Sky Factory 2.5 episode where we get witchery and thaumcraft started. Mainly just the basics of the two, but it will open our way up to continue with the three schools of magic :)

Next up is the new TerraFirmaPunk episode where we get some coal made for the first time, set up our sluice, and make tannin to finish up leather processing.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Think it's pretty cool that you do this but I don't think people watch this

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

T

To Asgaard

Yeah, I dont think a lot of people from the forums watch my thread, but I dont mind. I just post it up just in case anyone is interested :)

T

To Asgaard

Well I appreciate it for sure :) And honestly it takes a lot to get me down, so no worries there

T

To Asgaard

Two new episodes for today. First up is a fun Infitech episode where we semi automate triple ore processing and make our first item conduits. Plus make a bunch more machines.

And next up is a new Inventions episode where we continue our work on pneumaticcraft by building and setting up our assembly platform.

T

To Asgaard

Sorry for the late post, been pretty busy the last couple days due to going to see my dad for fathers day and all. Ive still kept up with the videos over those days, just late posting on to the forums. But as for yesterday, 1 new video for sky factory where we get back to botania and get a lot done ranging from our first terrasteel, multiple baubles, the runic altar, and more.

Also as a sidenote, I will be stopping the TerraFirmaPunk series due to little interest from viewers, plus tbh that pack is a bit of a headache :p The survival aspect of it was fine, but as we started getting into using metal in any way it did become a bit of a chore and very tedious so unless the demand is there and people really want to see it, ill be stopping that series. If there is a request for another pack to take it's spot feel free to suggest what you would like to see. I will be leaving that spot open for a short while in order to free up that time for making a channel trailer and to allow a bit more time to spend getting some things built out across the other 3 series.

T

To Asgaard

Just figured I'd update everyone here since I'm not posting daily on here anymore. I figure those interested in keeping up to date are following either my youtube, twitter, and/or facebook. But just a heads up I did start a crackpack series as of last night in order to fill that open gap that we had. So far having a lot of fun with it and there is a ton of variety and some interesting mods in the pack for sure. But if you are interested, here is the first video of the series that I released last night, and I will also be posting a bonus episode for it later tonight as a kickstart for the series :) But in this first episode, we get started and set down our roots for the pack, as well as get ore doubling started and a basic power generation and storage system set up :)

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Has @RealKC ever even talked to you?

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

T

To Asgaard

Has @RealKC ever even talked to you?

Yeah, he comments all the time on my videos. Most all of my infitech2 and crackpack videos, as well as my 100 sub videos and such

T

To Asgaard

Hehe, its np at all :) Just made my account as well. I figure I'll post an introduction and all in a min :)