Whitelist Server New FTB Ultimate Server [1.01] [Whitelist] [Newb Friendly] - OLD SEE NEW THREAD

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jack Franco

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Jack Franco and i am 15 years old
I really want to play this because server because i want to be part of a community that helps each other and maybe the occassional friendly pvp
I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year
i have been playing feed the beast for about a month
i have played tekkit, direwolf20 and yogcraft.
If i am accepted to join the server i would build a little building at spawn so that people can use the machines there so that they can have a healthy start to the server (when i say this i mean it like the things he had made because i think it looks fun.) i also plan on making friends and helping people learn about ftb wether over skype or in game chat and having loads of fun playing around with all the things which i havent started learning about
yes i have read the rule and i have a few friends who are going to make youtube serise on ftb and their only new to it but they are doing ok and i was wondering if they could join the server to.

Also for anyone reading the for i was just hoping someone would like to team up with me and help me build the structure at spawn i was talking about

mangl0

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mangl0
Why you want to join the server: Looking for an FTB server that I can spend a lot of time on
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 Years
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 3 months but played Tekkit beforehand for about 5 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit
What would you do on the server: Make my own standalone farming facility complete with multifarms and cattle. Also some thaumaturgy
Have you read the rules: Yes

OsumMan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: OsumMan
Why you want to join the server: Looking for a good community to play FTB with.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 4 years give or take 6 months
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: about 6 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: I have played Tekkit, Divine RPG, Direwolf20, among a few others.
What would you do on the server: Get into GregTech, possibly do some cool stuff with railcraft maybe.
Have you read the rules: Yes

Grifindor

Jul 29, 2019
in game name:AdventureGuide
how long have you been playing minecraft: 2-3 years
Why you want to join the server:i am a little tired of getting grifed and been on many crappy servers and i really think this is an awesome server so i will play on weary much.
how long have you been playing ftb: i have played tekkit since beta but i changed to ftb like 6 months ago
what other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit,jogbocks,voidswrath
what would you do on the server: i want to play with my friend mulix98 and build nice stuff , do machines and just have a good time.
Have you read the rules:yes
if you are adding me to the server can you pls add mulix98 his age is 14 and he wants to do the same. and send me a message on my email: [email protected]
tnx for reading it.

Laringe

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for players to join my new server, I got hooked on FTB by Talutha on Twitch and have a hosted server, I'm looking for players to come learn FTB with me and have fun.

IP:ftb.waylossia.com
Owner:
Wayloss
micromedic

Mods:
neoharvester
Hopercitrine
luckdemon

Current Whitelist:
leight
fbiaacl
microwave3
darth_feder
emsaic
rex925
requiemmc
sligh117
sageillumini
halftide
viticide
doublex14
neoharvester
luke9978
lquilty
shammys9
bingfsc
tankohidiki
bigbuddy2932
micromedic
anikiramen
falagrum
smileful
mrzpicklez
hopster
gend
kappe2011
splatterfest
thynsiia
liatinachy
plazmaxd
wayloss
cross_priest
darklethality
basenji
luckdemon
theorangefire
spacemac
hopstercitrine
rockdude48

Rules:
  1. Griefing is NOT allowed, if you are caught griefing it is a bannable offence.
  2. Stealing is NOT allowed, if you are caught stealing it is a bannable offence.
  3. 2 Quarry's per person if you have more all of your quarry's will be delete.
  4. Have a void pipe at the end of every quarry for overflow this will result in the deletion of said quarry or pipes system.
  5. No duping or exploiting anything it is a bannable offence.
  6. No X-Ray ect. If you are caught cheating you will be banned.
  7. Tricking, Luring, Scamming or Misleading Players is prohibited and can range from a temp ban to a ban.
  8. No Racism/Sexist Jokes, this is a kick able or muting offence.
  9. The banned items are: Mining Lazer, TNT(Can be crafted), Nuke, ITNT(Can be crafted), Mystcraft Books and Mystcraft Pages.
  10. Age >16
Join Us:

Whitelist info:
PM Me or post here with:

Why you want to join the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:
What other mod packs have you been playing:
What would you do on the server:
Have you read the rules:
[DOUBLEPOST=1370662310][/DOUBLEPOST]Age:19
In Game Name: Laringe
Why you want to join the server: Because i want to learn FTB in a friendly non-hostile environment.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.2.5 so i think thats a year.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: Since the mindcrack server started.
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit, Sparkly modpack.
What would you do on the server: Record videos have a good time with the community.
Have you read the rules: Yes OFC

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaringeMLG

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1370662310][/DOUBLEPOST]Age:19
In Game Name: Laringe
Why you want to join the server: Because i want to learn FTB in a friendly non-hostile environment.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.2.5 so i think thats a year.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: Since the mindcrack server started.
What other mod packs have you been playing: Tekkit, Sparkly modpack.
What would you do on the server: Record videos have a good time with the community.
Have you read the rules: Yes OFC

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaringeMLG

This is an old thread, if you are interested in joining please head over to http://waylossia.enjin.com register and fill out an application.

Cheese2299

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Cheese2299
Why you want to join the server:I want a decent FTB experience with people who i can play with friendly
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years (1.6 alpha)
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:7 months
What other mod packs have you been playing:Direwolf, 1.5.2 Beta, tekkit, also pvp servers i don't know if that's relevant :)
What would you do on the server:Build with my friend Jeans9899 who would hopefully also be whitelisted, and make new friends, hopefully somebody who knows computercraft because i stink at it
Have you read the rules:I have indeed.

Rockdude48

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Cheese2299
Why you want to join the server:I want a decent FTB experience with people who i can play with friendly
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years (1.6 alpha)
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:7 months
What other mod packs have you been playing:Direwolf, 1.5.2 Beta, tekkit, also pvp servers i don't know if that's relevant :)
What would you do on the server:Build with my friend Jeans9899 who would hopefully also be whitelisted, and make new friends, hopefully somebody who knows computercraft because i stink at it
Have you read the rules:I have indeed.

This thread is old, see new website @ http://waylossia.enjin.com/ to apply. I hope you join, I would love to see a new player! Also, did you mean 1.6 Beta, there wasn't a 1.6 alpha.

carddragon1337

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: nickis02
why you want to join the server: I want a server I can have fun on with others
how long have you been playing minecraft: from 1.2.3 so basically about 2-3 years
how long have you been playing FTB: 5 months
what other modpacks have you played: tekkit, technic, and a lot more
what would you like to do on the server: have fun and teach other people about ftb.
have I read the rules: yes
and I just want to know, is there pvp?