Whitelist Server New FTB Ultimate Server [1.01] [Whitelist] [Newb Friendly] - OLD SEE NEW THREAD

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Luke9978

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Luke9978
Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a server with a nice community and enjoy Ultimate feed the beast with everyone plus its nice to be able to ask for help.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: sense 1.8 adventure update
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: about year or so
What other mod packs have you been playing: Direwolf20,Mindcrack, and ultimate
What would you do on the server: build build build!!! haha and code :) i love computer craft
Have you read the rules: yes and ill try to reduce lag from my base as much as possible not have girders running 24/7 silly things like that.

microwave3

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: microwave3
Why you want to join the server: because i like playing and sharing with the community with out getting killed and greifed
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.5 Beta
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 1 year
What other mod packs have you been playing: minecrack, Ultimate, direwolf20 pack, and tekkit
What would you do on the server: i would make a house and a shop for the public that sells ingots and gems for the new people.
Have you read the rules: yes i have read the rules

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Luke9978
Why you want to join the server: I am looking for a server with a nice community and enjoy Ultimate feed the beast with everyone plus its nice to be able to ask for help.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: sense 1.8 adventure update
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: about year or so
What other mod packs have you been playing: Direwolf20,Mindcrack, and ultimate
What would you do on the server: build build build!!! haha and code :) i love computer craft
Have you read the rules: yes and ill try to reduce lag from my base as much as possible not have girders running 24/7 silly things like that.

Whitelisted, Welcome to the server

In Game Name: microwave3
Why you want to join the server: because i like playing and sharing with the community with out getting killed and greifed
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since 1.5 Beta
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 1 year
What other mod packs have you been playing: minecrack, Ultimate, direwolf20 pack, and tekkit
What would you do on the server: i would make a house and a shop for the public that sells ingots and gems for the new people.
Have you read the rules: yes i have read the rules

Whitelisted, Welcome to the Server![DOUBLEPOST=1368019878][/DOUBLEPOST]Closing recruitment here moving thread to Ultimate forum.

Zixhiro

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zixhiro
Why you want to join the server: I want to play with my friend kappe2011 and play online with other ppl :).
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since beta 1.1.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 1-2 months.
What other mod packs have you been playing: Direwolf20 and tekkit.
What would you do on the server: I would play with my friend and other people and have fun :).
Have you read the rules: Yes.

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
being under age I would not normally, as a friend of kappen I will whitelist you

giantninja

Jul 29, 2019
hello I would like to join the server im new to minecraft
I recently decided xbox verson sucks lol ive been playing for about 4 months
about 2 weeks on ftb
I do work a lot but I will still play on my days off a lot
ill do my best to help others on the server :)

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019

shammys9

Jul 29, 2019
waylos why was I banned
you referenced placing pawns I was bringing them spawners e.g. the skeleton one and thought I was being helpful
the wisp spawner I though was pig man and I removed it from there base as soon as they spawned I then gave them a pig spawner to say sorry please can I have a full explanation for my ban?

DEADxSHOT

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DEADxSHOT
Why you want to join the server:because i want to have fun but when i play alone it feels kinda lonly
How long have you been playing Minecraft:since 1.2.5
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:for 3 weeks
What other mod packs have you been playing:tekkit,volts
What would you do on the server: I want to start my farm with bees and trees breeding with some thunumcraft stuff and after that ill start my science workshop
Have you read the rules:yes

ThePunisher0611

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ThePunisher0611
Why you want to join the server: looking for a sever that will give me the best survival experience and that's not to terribly strict
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1 year
How long have you been playing Feed The Beast: 3 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit
What would you do on the server: Help others out and contribute to the community
Have you read the rules: yes

Pjakugan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bakugan0110
Why you want to join the server: Ive been looking for whitelist FTB servers and cant seem to find too many good ons :/
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Beta 1.8
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: Not too much, but I used to play a SHIT ton of Tekkit
What other mod packs have you been playing: Mindcrack, Direwolf20, and Tekkit
What would you do on the server: I would make some mob grinders at spawn ect.
Have you read the rules: yes

Hugh3s

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Hugh3s
Why you want to join the server: Looking for a Quality feed the beast server to join, where i can play and build with my friends.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 1.5 Years
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: 6 months approx
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit, yogbox
What would you do on the server: Design an amazing house with my friends.
Have you read the rules: Yes

persianater

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: persianater
Why you want to join the server:I am looking for a whitelisted FTB server so i can do a Lets Play with my friend who is also applying, sibelo900.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since the 1.2 update.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:I am been playing FTB since the beginning of January but i would hav before if my computer didnt have a problem with me downloading it :D
What other mod packs have you been playing: I used to play technic but now its all FTB!
What would you do on the server: I would Lets Play all of my activities that i do, like making tier 5 spawners, huge turtle mines, etc.
Have you read the rules:Yes

sibelo900

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sibelo900
Why you want to join the server: well, I want to play on a server with personater without everything being banned and the server being over crowded so the only way we could do that is a whitelist server and this seemed like the best 1.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since the end of beta.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: I am been playing FTB since November but I have lots of time devoted into it. I play a lot.
What other mod packs have you been playing: started playing the technic pack about 6 months before the launcher and stop about in November when I started playing ftb
What would you do on the server: well, first I would get established start with ic2 then M.E starts righting some turtle programs and go back to ic2
Have you read the rules: Yes

Browniehound2005

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Browniehound
Why do you want to join this server?: Tired of lagg and griefiers.
How long have you been playing minecraft: 2 years but watched videos on it longer.
How long have you been playing ftb: as soon as it came out in 1.4.7
What other modpacks have you played?: tekkit lite and and tekkit classic
What would you do on this server?: ic2, thermalexpansion, and forestry mainly, but also help out with spawn:)
Have you read read the rules?: Yes, yes I have.

1 question, what will happen when ftb ultimate updates?

charles tackett

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:hansolo5745
Why you want to join the server:been on other server tired of getting griefed and items stolen can't build anything worth wile having to rebuild all time
How long have you been playing Minecraft:6 months on computer xbox360 prior after taking a suggestion
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:3 months of direwolf20 pack changed to ultimate
What other mod packs have you been playing:no mod packs just added some mods to ultimate for single player
What would you do on the server:hopefully build a decent base without having to start over every other day learn more about the ultimate mods and have fun building interesting things
Have you read the rules:yes one reason i want to join

TheShadowedMan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheShadowedMan
Why you want to join the server: I would like to be able to play with other people, it's getting boring playing on my own. Plus I live in Rochester.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since Alpha
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About 6 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: I've played tekkit, but didn't enjoy it. Also played a heavily customized version of FTB
What would you do on the server: Build a sweet base, maybe underwater or something. Mess around with Thaumcraft, maybe attempt a nuclear reactor (Deep under ground of course)
Have you read the rules: Yep, though I'm curious why you decided to ban TNT and ITNT.