Whitelist Server New FTB Ultimate Server [1.01] [Whitelist] [Newb Friendly] - OLD SEE NEW THREAD

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for players to join my new server, I got hooked on FTB by Talutha on Twitch and have a hosted server, I'm looking for players to come learn FTB with me and have fun.

IP:ftb.waylossia.com
Owner:
Wayloss
micromedic

Mods:
neoharvester
Hopercitrine
luckdemon

Current Whitelist:
leight
fbiaacl
microwave3
darth_feder
emsaic
rex925
requiemmc
sligh117
sageillumini
halftide
viticide
doublex14
neoharvester
luke9978
lquilty
shammys9
bingfsc
tankohidiki
bigbuddy2932
micromedic
anikiramen
falagrum
smileful
mrzpicklez
hopster
gend
kappe2011
splatterfest
thynsiia
liatinachy
plazmaxd
wayloss
cross_priest
darklethality
basenji
luckdemon
theorangefire
spacemac
hopstercitrine
rockdude48

Rules:
  1. Griefing is NOT allowed, if you are caught griefing it is a bannable offence.
  2. Stealing is NOT allowed, if you are caught stealing it is a bannable offence.
  3. 2 Quarry's per person if you have more all of your quarry's will be delete.
  4. Have a void pipe at the end of every quarry for overflow this will result in the deletion of said quarry or pipes system.
  5. No duping or exploiting anything it is a bannable offence.
  6. No X-Ray ect. If you are caught cheating you will be banned.
  7. Tricking, Luring, Scamming or Misleading Players is prohibited and can range from a temp ban to a ban.
  8. No Racism/Sexist Jokes, this is a kick able or muting offence.
  9. The banned items are: Mining Lazer, TNT(Can be crafted), Nuke, ITNT(Can be crafted), Mystcraft Books and Mystcraft Pages.
  10. Age >16
Join Us:
Whitelist info:
PM Me or post here with:

Why you want to join the server:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:
What other mod packs have you been playing:
What would you do on the server:
Have you read the rules:

Reactions: Jack Franco

Xyexs

Jul 29, 2019
Name:not posting here :p
In Game Name:kappe2011
Why you want to join the server:Because i want to play online and open servers are laggy and griefy
How long have you been playing Minecraft:since beta 1.3 (something like that)
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:2-3 months
What other mod packs have you been playing:direwolf20 pack and (not much) tekkit
What would you do on the server:Meet nice people and play together
Have you read the rules:Yup
One question- Chunk Loaders?

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
Name:not posting here :p
In Game Name:kappe2011
Why you want to join the server:Because i want to play online and open servers are laggy and griefy
How long have you been playing Minecraft:since beta 1.3 (something like that)
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:2-3 months
What other mod packs have you been playing:direwolf20 pack and (not much) tekkit
What would you do on the server:Meet nice people and play together
Have you read the rules:Yup
One question- Chunk Loaders?

Chunk Loaders? no problem...

Added to whitelist

Neoharvester

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Not until I know yours.
In Game Name: Neoharvester
Why you want to join the server: The owner of the server I main'd deleted the entire server I regularly visited! So I'm looking for a new nice friendly server. Been looking for one that's fairly vanilla Ultimate Pack and this seems pretty much like that.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since around 1.2 I think. Hard to remember or tell. Been well over a year.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About a month. Enough to know what to do and how to do it.
What other mod packs have you been playing: Nothing at all!
What would you do on the server: Build a square little dirt house, go mining for materials, and generally just build a base going from there.
Have you read the rules:Yes.

4 quick questions:
24/7 server?
Decent enough server specs to not go kaput or lag everything?
Hardmode?
Creeper Dmg?

And thank you! EDIT: You're from Rochester? I'm from Buffalo lol.

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Not until I know yours.
In Game Name: Neoharvester
Why you want to join the server: The owner of the server I main'd deleted the entire server I regularly visited! So I'm looking for a new nice friendly server. Been looking for one that's fairly vanilla Ultimate Pack and this seems pretty much like that.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: Since around 1.2 I think. Hard to remember or tell. Been well over a year.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About a month. Enough to know what to do and how to do it.
What other mod packs have you been playing: Nothing at all!
What would you do on the server: Build a square little dirt house, go mining for materials, and generally just build a base going from there.
Have you read the rules:Yes.

4 quick questions:
24/7 server?
Decent enough server specs to not go kaput or lag everything?
Hardmode?
Creeper Dmg?

And thank you! EDIT: You're from Rochester? I'm from Buffalo lol.
4 quick answers:
Yes
Hosted by getsourced.net
Difficulty is set to normal
Creepers are vanilla.

If your still interested I will whitelist you

StreetKing

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: AnikiRamen
Why you want to join the server: I'd like to join because I love playing games multiplayer and I prefer whitelisted servers because they usually have a nice community which makes gameplay way better.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since version 1.5_01 Beta and it was released on April 20 in 2011
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About 2 weeks.
What other mod packs have you been playing: I played a bit of mindcrack, direwolf20 and technic pack.
What would you do on the server: Play Minecraft! The usual things(Mine/Build/Explore)
Have you read the rules:Yes, I have.

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: AnikiRamen
Why you want to join the server: I'd like to join because I love playing games multiplayer and I prefer whitelisted servers because they usually have a nice community which makes gameplay way better.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing since version 1.5_01 Beta and it was released on April 20 in 2011
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: About 2 weeks.
What other mod packs have you been playing: I played a bit of mindcrack,direwolf20 and technic pack.
What would you do on the server: Play Minecraft! The usual things(Mine/dBuild/Explore)
Have you read the rules:Yes, I have.

Whitelisted

TheMohVip

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Rex925
Why you want to join the server:I love Playing MineCraft Alot And I Love Playing it in Multiplayer
How long have you been playing Minecraft:since September 14, 2011
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:Not So Long Maybe {3 weeks or 4 }
What other mod packs have you been playing:Technic Pack
What would you do on the server:Start To Gather People And To Build Together And Survive
Have you read the rules:Yes

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Rex925
Why you want to join the server:I love Playing MineCraft Alot And I Love Playing it in Multiplayer
How long have you been playing Minecraft:since September 14, 2011
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:Not So Long Maybe {3 weeks or 4 }
What other mod packs have you been playing:Technic Pack
What would you do on the server:Start To Gather People And To Build Together And Survive
Have you read the rules:Yes

Whitelisted

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Emsaic
Why you want to join the server: I really want to be part of a FTB server, as I use to play alone
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 2 years
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: I used to play before the pack was made, watching Direwolf's videos in wich he used to install the mods manually
What other mod packs have you been playing: All of the pack I believe
What would you do on the server: Try to create my base, make some systems using the mods, help people if they need, etc
Have you read the rules: Yes I did

Waylos

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Emsaic
Why you want to join the server: I really want to be part of a FTB server, as I use to play alone
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: I used to play before the pack was made, watching Direwolf's videos in wich he used to install the mods manually
What other mod packs have you been playing: All of the pack I believe
What would you do on the server: Try to create my base, make some systems using the mods, help people if they need, etc
Have you read the rules: Yes I did

Whitelisted

SleezyCow

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spacemac
Why you want to join the server: I love playing with other people.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: For about 2 years.
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: Almost 6 months
What other mod packs have you been playing: Mindcrack and Direwolf20
What would you do on the server: I would find 1 person to be my primary team member and we would thrive together
Have you read the rules: I sure have

One question, will everyone work together, or will we all have separate houses far away?

Viticide

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Viticide
Why you want to join the server:played Techic for a while before moving to FTB. Was on a server in Techic but been solo for FTB so far, looking to get back to a server as I find playing with others more fun.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: 5-6 months now I believe
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast:about 2 weeks
What other mod packs have you been playing: Techic Classic, Techic Lite
What would you do on the server: I took a liking to the magic stuff like Thaumcraft, so I'd like to try to build a place run as much by magic as possible.
Have you read the rules: Yes

Couple questions: Twilight Forest and Nether Portals? Allowed or dissallowed, and if allowed are they a central location or can we make our own portals?

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: leight
Why you want to join the server: i want a newly started server that have mature players.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since alpha
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: since it released
What other mod packs have you been playing: technic
What would you do on the server: Build
Have you read the rules: Yes

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TankoHidiki
Why you want to join the server: Cause the server im on is constantly coming down.
How long have you been playing Minecraft: since .6
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: Since FTB alpha pack being out
What other mod packs have you been playing: Technic but thats pretty much this.
What would you do on the server: Build things legit not using anvil trick to increase soulshard tier.
Have you read the rules: yes

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mrzpicklez
Why you want to join the server: looking for a server to play on where i can build what ever sandbox imagination types things
How long have you been playing FeedTheBeast: since beta
What other mod packs have you been playing: tekkit
What would you do on the server: design elaborate house with all the pretty things i can think of
Have you read the rules: yes