Whitelist Server New DW20 1.0.1 Server for mature UK Players

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leenug

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

I've ran a few servers in the past for myself and a couple of friends, however they always feel a bit empty. I'd like to open my new server up to a few select people.

The server is fairly beefy, but can be scaled should it be required. It is running the latest DW20 version and is backed up hourly. A teamspeak server is also available.

My ideal scenario would be to have a few (10-20) quality people playing on the server, a couple of which would be made moderators.

I'm also a developing a MC related project which will likely be tested on the server.

It's all very informal, my only requirements are that you are UK based and mature. If you are interested drop me a message or leave a reply and I'll be in touch!

Cheers!

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, my name is Peter and I've been playing FTB for over two years now and modded Minecraft for a good deal longer. After somewhat of a long break from gaming in general I now find myself with more time to put aside for myself, so I have decided to pick up FTB again as I thoroughly enjoy the re-playability of modded MC.

I did apply to another server but they are hosted too far away to be playable which leads me to put my lot in with this one. I am from the UK (England specifically) and I'm quite experienced with the majority of mods in the pack (one or two I have not had time to play with). I have no problems being asked questions about the mods as I feel that knowledge hoarded is knowledge lost. New players and seasoned vets alike, as long as the community is filled with genuine people with a love for modded MC who will push themselves to the brink of insanity just to get an automated ore processing system in place, then we can do wonders.

IGN: LegitNeek

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Im Marc and ive played modded minecraft for a good few years now. After 1.6, ive not played too much minecraft, and I want to get into 1.7.10 mods, so I have been looking for a good server to play on. So ye, Hopefully I can play on this server :)
IGN: M4rc97

MrCvone100

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening / morning my friend, my name is Daniel and I am 15 years old, I love the FTB Modpack and would really like to get involved and join a server with a nice community, I'm not much of a "raging" sort of person so there's no need to worry about that! I hate griefing and constant killing, but other than that- I'm fun to play with!
I have alot of experience with the FTB Direwolf20 Modpack & would love to join the server.
My IGN is Mr_Danielz
Send me a PM with the IP if you accept me, thank you budd'!
I also live in the UK so there should be no lag issues on my side! :)

Rhubarb85

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Dan ihave been playing FTB mod packs on random servers for around two years now and really feel i would love to be part of a community and a group of people to have fun and creat great moments to remember for years to come. I am 29 years old and married with two kids so i have no chice but to be mature lol, i currently live in york, england. I have not played Direwolf20 before so i would also love to try this mod pack with yourself.

IGN: Rhubarb85

I look forward to playing this mod pack with you hopefully.