Whitelist Server New Dawn [ FTB Monster v1.1.1 (whitelisted) | 24/7 | +16 | Space Limited ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Huckens

Jul 29, 2019
A New Server in town, A 'New Dawn'

About Us

We are a small community who is now willing to expand further and meet new people. So a brand new opportunity has been brought up to gather more people.
We all get together to have lots of fun and make possible recordings, so collabs will be there!

About the Server

New and healthy, running with powerful specs that will cause no problems to the monster modpack what so ever. A lot of time and effort has been put towards it to make sure that there is no such thing as lag! Just note that the server is being hosted from Auckland, New Zealand, so I wont be able to guarantee the best latency if you are far away but we do have players on from all over and no complaints about issues have been logged!

Ip: 180.189.223.237

Rules and Terms

1. MATURE (a must)
2. No Griefing
3. No hate speech
4. No Stealing or removing things from chests that are not yours
5. Pranks allowed but must be done in a mature way
6. Most important one, have FUN and make new friends

We try and stick to the age of 16 years and older!

Application

You can have a look at the website, as there is a lot more info and can also place your application there http://humbleheaven.net

otherwise,

IGN:
Skype?:
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Time Zone:
Creativity 1-10:
Mod Knowledge 1-10:
FUN LEVEL 1-10:
Youtube Channel:
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:

Hope to hear from you soon!
-Huckens

gago

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gagoslav
Skype?: Don't use skype, one of the reasons being - i don't have a working mic
Reason of joining: I love modded minecraft and Monster pack has so many awesome mods to play with, but playing singleplayer can get boring really fast.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Yes.
Time Zone: BST+1
Creativity 1-10: 5
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 7
Youtube Channel: Don't have a YT channel
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: No, sorry. Tight on money right now.

Hope to see you in game soon! :)

EDIT: Which mods are enabled/disabled?

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Urs1997
Skype?: urs19972
Reason of joining: Just looking for a server to have a lot of fun with other people. Building and inventing cool things is also part of the plan :)
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes I do
Time Zone: GMT+1
Creativity 1-10: 9
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8,5
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8
Youtube Channel: None, don't have the gear or the setup to maintain a good youtube channel
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: I can't donate because of laws in my country, you have to be 18 here.

RJJ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Montion8
Skype?:montion80
Reason of joining: love to join a monster server with mature and fun players
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: absolutely
Time Zone: arizona
Creativity 1-10: 6
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7.5
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10.1
Youtube Channel:none.

Musars

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Musars
Skype?:None (Using Ts3)
Reason of joining: Looking for friendly community and fun server to play at.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Definetly.
Time Zone: +3 G.M.T.
Creativity 1-10: Depends - On building decors like 6, but on combinating mods - 10 :)
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6, because i dont know all of the mods in monster pack.
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8 =/
Youtube Channel: I will be starting youtube channel when my gear comes. :)
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Depends long term.

InfidelGB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:InfidelGB
Skype?:Yes I have skype not willing however to post my username on forums will PM it or say it in game if needed.
Reason of joining:Just looking for a decent server with not too many banned items thats fairly new. It will be my first time on a server mainly played Single player or with just one or two friends who no longer play minecraft on a server I hosted.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes
Time Zone: GMT
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8
Youtube Channel: none
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Possibly in the future as this will enable me to not have to pay for my server.

PanMan

Jul 29, 2019
ign: pancakeman77
Skype?:will say if accepted
Reason for joining: I want to join a small tight nit community where I can play my game without being messed with. And on a server that won't shut down like my last one did.
Do you agree withe rules?: yes very much
Tim eZone: Central USA
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7
Fun Level 1-10: 9 (I'm an exciting person)
YouTube Channel: OpticGamerz PC (very new channel)
Willing to donate?: Possibly. Depends on if I like the server or not.

I would very much like to play with you guys in the future and I hope to see you soon.

Also. What mods are disabled/enabled?

Last edited:

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mudrat12
Skype?: (Will say if accepted for sake of privacy)
Reason of joining: I like close nit servers and I use to play one, but it fell due to inactivity. I was usually the only player. I'd like to get back into minecraft again and hopefully I can here :D!
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes indeed!
Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
Creativity 1-10: 7
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9.7
Youtube Channel: I don't have one for the sake of recording since this pc does not allow recording :p
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: If I can depending on activeness etc.

I would like to play with you guys!

Komrad822

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Komrad822
Skype?: That'll have to wait
Reason of joining: Need a stable, small community ftb server that can support mine and my friend's request of a stable server.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes, gotta have fun.
Time Zone: Est
Creativity 1-10:6
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9 (a bit rusty after taking a break)
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9000+ (get on my level)
Youtube Channel:
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: