Whitelist Server New Dawn [ FTB Direwolf20 v1.7.10 (whitelisted) | 24/7 | +16 | Space Limited ]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ArcoZ

Jul 29, 2019
1. How long do I tend to spend on the server?
I tend play on average about 4-5 hours each day

2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from?
Yes I do, I'm from Canada but I'm willing to try it out and see how it goes.

3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times?
LOL uhhh. Not the rage type, but I will pay them back 10 fold once i get decent gear

4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts?
etc.

Absolutely,

We try and stick to the age of 16 years and older!

Application

IGN: ArcoZyli
Skype?: no i use team speak but its only a DL away
Reason of joining: I've been watchingYsaera's Direwolf20 Series and i like the way you guys play and build.

Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Rules
1. MATURE (a must)
2. No Griefing
3. No hate speech
4. No Stealing or removing things from chests that are not yours
5. Pranks allowed but must be done in a mature way
6. Most important one, have FUN and make new friends
Yes and i plan on being very active

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (Near Toronto

Creativity 1-10: af far as astetics go im about a 5 but as far as functionality and layout im a 7-8

Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8 I have a pretty decent knowledge of most of the mods in this pack.

FUN LEVEL 1-10: 73 :p

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ArcoZyli

This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:
I would have to spend some time on the server first to know if it is a good fit for me and that im a good fit for the other people and then see weather or not i feel like the server will be around for a while.

Lord_gustaf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord_Gustaf
Skype?: guus_de_laet
Reason of joining: I've always played singleplayer but I really want to play in a forgecraft like environment and this looks perfect to me.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: yes I totally do
Time Zone: UTC+1
Creativity 1-10: Work around problems: 9. Building skills: Direwolf20 style :p
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9.5 I've played mods for a really long time and I've seen them develop to be really cool.
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10. My life is about making fun (go ask my friends). And when I'm whitelisted i can make even more fun :)
Youtube Channel: N/A
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: I'm can't say for sure, I need to collect a lot of money because I'm going a year abroad next year so I really need the money (I will still be playing next year)

imGreggzyy

Jul 29, 2019
1. How long do I tend to spend on the server?: 2-3 Hours per day, unless I am busy working.
2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from? Other side of the world, but I never seem to have trouble with servers across the world.
3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times? I'd be unhappy, but that's why you live underground!!
4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts? Sure, when not recording my own videos I would love to help out with others.

IGN:
imGreggzyy
Skype?: Matthew.Greggs
Reason of joining: Wanting a small and friendly community to house my YouTube videos. I have my own server, but wouldn't be willing to have others on it without plug-ins, which I haven't quite worked out with FTB.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes, of course!
Time Zone: GMT (UK Time)
Creativity 1-10: 7/10 - I mainly play FTB because I am really bad at designing things :(
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8/10 - I haven't played much modded as of late, but I am picking it all up pretty quickly :)
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9/10 - Whilst making my YouTube videos, I generally keep quiet (It is the nature of my videos as they are ASMR based, see my channel to understand what I mean).
Youtube Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/MatthewWhispers - I have been inactive for a while due to working / being busy. I recently became self employed so have more time on my hands!
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Depends what it would be towards, if it further develops the server then yes. Money is tight for everyone at the mo', but I always donate to good causes!

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nope
Skype?: Yes, will share if accepted.
Reason of joining: Seems fun, I'd like to make some videos with the people.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes (Duh)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT -6 hours
Creativity 1-10: 8
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8 (May be lower, I haven't played in awhile.)
FUN LEVEL 1-10: Depends, but I'd say about 7
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/jess887cp

1. How long do I tend to spend on the server? - Probably about an hour daily.
2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from? - I live in the USA
3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times? - That makes it even better :D
4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts? - Of course!

FragMaster27

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FragMaster27
Skype?: FragMaster27
Reason of joining: Trying to connect with other players and learn more about this mod pack
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes i do
Time Zone: Eastern
Creativity 1-10: 7
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6.5
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9
Youtube Channel: None
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Not at the moment

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Demoncress
About yourself: i have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now. I know the basics of most of the mods in the pack and i would like to share and learn more.
What you're hoping to get from the server or contribute to the server: i am hoping to build and interact with other people while having fun and helping each other.

FoxArcher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FoxArcher
Reason for Joining: I would like to play on a whitelisted server with a small community so there is a smaller amount of lag and a close community.
Do you agree to terms and rules?: Yes
Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time) UTC/GMT -5 Hours
Creativity: I would say I have a mediocre level of creativity (6 or 7)
Mod Knowledge: 8
FUN LEVEL: 20 ;)
YouTube Channel : No YouTube Channel

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
Skype?: stickbabiga
Reason of joining: Want to get back into the ftb scene now that 1.7 is up. Would like a chance to learn 1.7 mods and make some friends along the way
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: I don't think I can, because I really need to spread the word about how blue people are evil.
Time Zone: Arizona (MST no daylight savings)
Creativity 1-10: 8 I guess. I was a mod on a creative server.
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7 New to 1.7 but great at 1.4-1.6. Also watching Dire's SSP LP S7 so I understand what to do.
FUN LEVEL 1-10: Fun is completely subjective and variable across all occasions. (It's about ethics in fun journalism).
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: If I like the server enough, and the time calls for it, sure.

recoil101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: recoil101
Skype?: I use teamspeak, but happy to use Skype if it helps
Reason of joining: Really enjoying Ysaera's youtube series and totally identify with his gameplay philosophy. Checked out the new 1.7.10 pack on single player but am a bit lonely (all together now... awwwww).
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Absolutely
Time Zone: GMT (Scotland) About as far from Auckland as is physically possible. Have commercial 100mb broadband but willing to give it a go if you guys agree, if you're not happy, fair enough)
Creativity 1-10: Hmmm... House building type creativity about 1. I'm useless lol. Technical creativity (ie getting mods to interact for automation, etc) 8
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7. Some mods I know VERY well (MFR, TE, IC, etc) some I'm getting into and really enjoying (Botania, Pneumaticcraft, Forestry) and some I'm yet to really discover (Blood magic, Thaumcraft, etc)
FUN LEVEL 1-10: How much fun do I think I am? 9.8 How much fun am I actually? you decide...
Youtube Channel: n/a
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Like most people, if it works out, no problem at all

Last edited:

Tielhor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tielhor (pronounced Tyler)
Skype?: Yes, will share if accepted
Reason of joining: Want a good FTB server to record on where others are as well
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: 100% absolutely
Time Zone: Central (Live in Alabama, no I don't sound redneck)
Creativity 1-10: about a 30. honestly around 9 though
Mod Knowledge 1-10: some things are a 10, others are 1. I'm an IC2 buff
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9 1/2
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRxqp8ul5X649EmWlbu3GcQ been inactive recently, but about to put out a crap ton of content.
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: If the server exceeds expectations :p

EDIT: Completely forgot these, here you go

1. How long do I tend to spend on the server? normally I would be on for 3-6 hours per day.
2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from? yes, but that wouldn't change anything.
3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times? Probably, but then I would laugh about it afterwards.
4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts?
etc. DEFINITELY! Being part of the community is what a server is about. There is no point in being in the server if you don't participate.

Last edited:

Praoler

Jul 29, 2019
1. How long do I tend to spend on the server? 4-6h
2. Do I live far away from Auckland where the server is being hosted from? Yes in Sweden but i believe no problem
3. Will I get unhappy/rage if I get stumped on by the mobs and die 100 times? Nope i am to old to rage
4. Am I willing to spend time with a group of people on the server and ts? yes that's why i try to find a server to play on
etc.

Age 33

Application

IGN Praoler
Skype?:Yes but i need to DL the program
Reason of joining:to play whit more minecraft players i am tiered to play solo and i love to chat and do team work and have few goals like build a town ect. and i believe this server can get a nice

community
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes of course
Time Zone:CET center European time
Creativity 1-10:6
Mod Knowledge 1-10:8
FUN LEVEL 1-10: I ask a friend about this and she say i am a 7
Youtube Channel Planing to get one
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:yes of course
YsaeraGames Keep up the good work on youtube nice to have you back on Direwolf20 again

Last edited:

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:RiokuTheSlayer
Skype?:Rioku ShadowHeart
Reason of joining:Just wanted somewhere to play the new pack
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:Ye-up
Creativity 1-10:7-ish
Mod Knowledge 1-10:9
FUN LEVEL 1-10:7
Youtube Channel:RiokuTheSlayer (Probs not making videos)
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Maybe, I don't know.

Looking forward to hearing from ya!

incorrect

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maxhg521
Skype?: matthew.garcia521
Reason of joining: I wanted to start a FTB YouTube series and this looked like the perfect server
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Agreed
Creativity 1-10: [(x^2)-20x+(23/3)]'-√576+4!=0

Mod Knowledge 1-10: ^10
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GamerFoxTM This is my old YouTube channel but i plan to make a more updated one

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ungraceful

Skype?: None

Reason of joining: I want a good kinda small community to play and have a good time on.

Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Creativity 1-10: about a 3 not good on detail and making things "look nice".

Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9 i know mostly every mod on the pack and have tried it at least once on singleplayer or server

FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8 i'll be involved most of the time unless i really need to finish something first but i'll be down for anything if need be (if building as long as you have the build design i'll be down)

Youtube Channel: None

This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:
No as i have just recently moved on my own and bills are more important i just do this to have fun :)

jaycron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jaycron
Skype?:No but can get
Reason of joining: I'm looking for a small server to play on with nice people and isn't too restrictive with rules.
Time Zone: GMT+12 (New Zealand)
Creativity 1-10: 7-8 on technical builds, 1 on design, I can't build to save my life.
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8ish
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8 I like to do things with other people.
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Possibly after I've been playing for a bit.

gukliuyk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:gukliuyk
Skype?:gukliuyk would rather do ts tho
Reason of joining:i am looking for an active server, that is updated and does not make unreasonable bans.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: yes, and i will follow the rules.
Time Zone: +1 GMT
Creativity 1-10: 8 Average builder, however enjoy combining techs.
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9 there's always something new.
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 6 selfironic at best
Youtube Channel: havent got one, except the one i use to watch videos on yt
donation isnt something to be expected from me, however an active voice of advice and conversation is something that i can offer.

Valerin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:_Valerin_
Skype?:None
Reason of joining: I love playing minecraft. Single player can be alittle boring after a while. I enjoy community play and working with others on community builds.
Time Zone: Central
Creativity 1-10: 5
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 5
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9
Youtube Channel: None other then what I use for videos but I plan on creating a new minecraft channel.
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: yes I would if I enjoy the server.