Whitelist Server New Crazycraft | Unhinged 1.1.0 | 20 Slots | EU |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CatalyticSoup

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CatalyticSoup
Why would we want you?: I like to build stuff that looks cool.
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yes.

WSM90

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashenvue
Why would we want you?: Im a mature player who love to laugh and play for fun :) Also i like to play with the members of the server not only on my own ;)
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yes, also im aware that i have to enable it in the config :D

Vojczejk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vojczejk
Why would we want you?: I consider myself a decent player able to build decent structures (no 9x9 cubes huh), i have played technic mods for a long time (since IC1) and would love to learn how to play Gregtech
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Sure I am.... + i Love Biomes o' plenty

Deatak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deatak
Why would we want you?: I think i'm skilled with mods enought (i have been messing with mods for about 4 years now) to play by myself and help anyone if they want. Also i dont mind doing any community projects. I may not build the nicest builds but they will most likely work and be efficient.
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yep, i like Bop :) it ads nice touch to worldgen.

Vendetta

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: vend_tta
Why would we want you?: I'm a mature person who is looking for a small community and I like to make new friends. I am pretty chill and love working with communities.
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yes, not too experienced with them so it will be cool to mess with some new stuff

Ben Edmondson

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: TheBennyBoyJr
Why would we want you?: Im skilled with some mods and looking for a challenge that unleashed couldnt provide
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yup used both mods before and love them :)

Infish

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: Slivovice
countty: czech republic
why want me? I'm skilled with most parts of gt mod and I'm very active in trade and comunication and like to help with things I understand
and finally, yes. I'm aware of both mods and I don't mind abit.

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: muphet
Why would we want you?: GregTech is hard? Nope, greg made it more realistic. Some one is playing without gt addon? Shame on him! Pick me and you will have greg's fan on board!
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: sometimes i can play without GT.. with friends. But i will leave no matter what if BoP isn't installed.

PiGLet11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hey_PigLet
Why would we want you?: I'm experienced with almost all of the mods in Unleashed but after a while I find it boring and easy so I'm looking for some challenge.
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Those mods are pretty new to me as they are disabled on most public servers but i really want to have some fun with them :D

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Astal2684
Why would we want you?: Just finished studies and want to get back into Minecraft/ FTB. So I figured why don't i try joining a server rather than playing by my self
I'm aware that BoP and UB are enabled: Yes I am. Cant wait to check out UB