Round the back:
fVooCVF.png

The main area:
MD2r6E9.png

The look out from the main area:
OpxTyAh.png

Behind the tree in front of the previous screenshot:
143KWwT.png

I might turn this into a screenshot series of how i progress; depends on the feedback i get :D
Tell me what you think...

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Me, I'd build it hanging up in the air, supported by the cliffs. Either supported up, or hanging down. Pillars stretching up from the ground, with Railcraft Smokers and Twilight Forest fire jets shooting up so it appears as though there's a big under ground complex supporting the floating city. Have the bottom parts of the pillar made from basalt and smoky quartz, fading to white quartz and marble as it rises, so they appear to have risen above the smog.

Emblin

Jul 29, 2019
I think Biomes O Plenty is what adds the gigantic redwood trees, right?

I love to hollow out the redwood trees, and make a whole tower home inside it. Then complete it with a redwood door so no one can even tell it's a house

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm particularly fond of Jade Cliffs and Bamboo Forests myself, but you can't go wrong with Sacred Springs--there's some giant oaks there that look awesome to build in last I looked.

Think I'll source myself a spot in one once I'm happy with my modpack.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Natura adds the Giant Redwoods. BoP doesn't have them I don't think. I know that both EBXL and Highlands have pretty large ones. Highlands make excellent tree houses.