New Alexandria, a starter map

Do you like it

• Total voters

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
There is nothing pretty about exposed wires, unless you're going for a sort of technological look, but that isn't the case here.

Personally I kinda like the exposed wires look. But ya I agree after having a bit of time to look it over it needs a lot of work, welp I will be putting out a better polished base. I may work on this one or make a new one from scratch, which do you think I should do?

KillKreditBunny

Jul 29, 2019
Mabe create a new one in a 1.5.2 Biomes o plenty world...
I starres playing this world in my personal 1.5.2 modpack and the worldgen was pretty wird :D

You could Bild it and McEdit it in a Biomes o plenty and a extra biomes world - that would be cool and it wouldn't matter in which modpack you open it. Mismaching ids are handled by forge pretty well...

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Personally I kinda like the exposed wires look. But ya I agree after having a bit of time to look it over it needs a lot of work, welp I will be putting out a better polished base. I may work on this one or make a new one from scratch, which do you think I should do?

Exposed wires can be really cool if you do it right, but you put power converters in plain view, which seems rather ugly to me. Also, noo wood! D:

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
Exposed wires can be really cool if you do it right, but you put power converters in plain view, which seems rather ugly to me. Also, noo wood! D:

Like I said it needs alot of work and I will be putting out a new version of it