New 3rd Party Packs

AsboogersPremium

Jul 29, 2019
Wait. You film your lets play in school?
Yes, I do. I'm not allowed on any computers at home besides mine, which has Intel GMA 950 graphics, and is a laptop.

We were under the impression the modpack was broken as the code RB doesn't even launch here. Had you manually selected another version?

What's a code RB? Anyways, before you removed the pack, it ran just fine on Recommended version. It might be that the computers here are running 32-bit OSs and I assume you run 64bit.

AsboogersPremium

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, I'm also using a cracked FTB launcher, ver. 1.4.3. auth.mojang.net (or whatever the URL for the login service is) is blocked. I could use the launcher version prior to the first one that used Yggdrasil authentication.

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
AsboogersPremium, if you're in financial struggles, please, just try and focus on studying. It's the only way for families to leave that sort of ordeal. If you can get a good degree like some people in my family did you'll be able to provide for them much better. They'll support you if you're focused on making your future better. Until then, please try not to use illegal methods to play games.