Whitelist Server Never Stop Mining | Infinity 1.0.1 (Or recommended version)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

raceroo

Jul 29, 2019
I own a server and just wanted people to join. Please post a reply with this info if you want to join.

IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (pref):
Timezone:
How long have you been playing mods?:
Why do you want to play on the server?:
What are you like? (Personality-wise):
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?:

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): CGasper
Skype (pref): I don't have Skype :/ I preffer using TeamSpeak
Where do you live? (Country): Brazil
Timezone: UCT -3:00
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 Year or so
Why do you want to play on the server?: Last server i was in people stopped playing after a few months so i need to find a new one.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm not very... talkie(?). But i like talking to people once i 'bond'
What are you good at?: I'm good at automatization, i'm terrible a building tho :)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, never.
Anything else?:

anthony098765

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): anthony098765
Skype (pref): anthony0987651
Where do you live? (Country): usa
Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been playing mods?: about 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a small community to join for a long time :D
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I dont talk much unless im comfortable around the people im with:)
What are you good at?:Automating stuff any way possible!
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not that i know of.
Anything else?: I like purple things!

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dannybear
Skype (pref): i will pm you my skype name if you really need it
Where do you live? (Country): UK
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: Maybe about two years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I am currently playing on a small direwolf20 server but lately it has been down more than up and i am looking for a fresh start on a new server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I guess I am a little shy at first but comfortable in the community ill be more vocal
What are you good at?: automating stuff and making it look good afterwards
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:

CloudyDash

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):
Skype (pref): Skype lacks good PTT, I'd rather not use it for server voice chat.
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: CST
How long have you been playing mods?: Since beta 1.0
Why do you want to play on the server?: Direwolf server I was on is dead.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Really, I don't know myself.
What are you good at?:
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes. Banned for spawn killing on an anarchy server, even though anarchy has no rules. >>
Anything else?: Nah.

jjmcm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): PyroXNet
Skype (pref): jamie.mcminn1 but i haven't used it in over a year
Where do you live? (Country): England
Timezone: GMT+0
How long have you been playing mods?: i have owned minecraft since beta 1.3 and had starting using mods about a month after getting minecraft
Why do you want to play on the server?: i want to find a stable server as ive already started on 2 servers but the TPS drops constantly or has gone down then not come back
What are you like? (Personality-wise): i can be cynical at times but over all i try to be nice to everyone and help out if i can
What are you good at?: i enjoy using magic mods alot but i also enjoy making cool systems with machinery
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): i have been banned before when i had first started playing minecraft, i don't remember for sure but i think it was breaking someone's house
Anything else?: i am a college student so times i come on may vary as i get coursework on a weekly basis

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): GySgterxes
Skype (pref): jholman90
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: I started playing modded MC about 2 months before the release of the FTB Launcher
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like to have people to talk to, build with, and help out while I play MC. It's always more fun to be able to show off your work.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I try to be friendly and helpful at all times. I do like to joke around and make fun but I try not to go to far.
What are you good at?: It's been a pretty long time since I've played MC at all, however when I last played my best area was setting up automated setups to make mine, and my servers, MC life easier.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not to my knowledge.
Anything else?: That about sums it up :)

Dsmario64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Dsmario64
Skype (pref): Id rather PM you if necessary
Timezone: UTC -10:00
How long have you been playing mods?: 2 years now (roughly)
Why do you want to play on the server?: Even with a nice big steam library, I am bored and really want to play a multiplayer server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Introvert
What are you good at?: Automation, Magical mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have. Once upon a time in a vanilla server with plugins, I was mining wood and trading stuff when the admins restarted. Once the server came up there was a massive dupe bug that lasted a whole 10 minutes. I showed everyone and we had fun up until the owners caught wind of it and gave us 10 minutes find and delete anything we duped. Of course I forgot one item since I put it away in some place and got banned for it. Son after I went to tekkit then FTB.
Anything else?: Not really

James dore

Jul 29, 2019
Ign : Thefisherj
Where do you live : England
Time zone : GMT
How long have you playing mods : 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server : I got bored in singlplayer
What are you like: laid back
What are you good at:
Have you been banned before : nope
Anything else : average on most tech mods not experience enough with magic mods e.g thaumcraft, Blood magic

djcosmic2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): djcosmic2
Skype (pref): djcosmic22 (NOTE THE EXTRA #2)
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5)
How long have you been playing mods?: Roughly 6 months intensively - Since Crackpack ver 1.5.1 for MC 1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for an active server with a great community - My last server group shut down due to the owner not being able to pay for costs
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Shy at first, after I warm up I can be quite energetic.
What are you good at?: Generally good all around all mods. Excel in AE, and I am great at tech mods - I have dabbled in most of them.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
Before applying I'd like to know if you are going to ban some items, the uptime of the server and if you are going to have any plugin?

goddlykittyy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): goddlykitty
Skype (pref): connor.thunell
Where do you live? (Country): United states
Timezone:EST
How long have you been playing mods?: since FTB came out
Why do you want to play on the server?:i'm an upcoming streamer looking for some cool people to play minecraft with
What are you like? (Personality-wise):funny, enjoy talking and hard working
What are you good at?:machine systems
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):nope
Anything else?:please accept me :D

nickdaniel17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Nickdaniel17
Skype (pref): nicholas.horta
Timezone: (GMT -7:00)
How long have you been playing mods?: A little over 3 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a community that wont allow just anyone, and have fun.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quick to the draw.
What are you good at?: Instructions, listening to what others have to say, helping others.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I have been banned on ONE server. The reason says, "grief". I don't remember it at all. I was trying to see how a redstone contraption worked... Then the dude asked me what I was doing, before I said anything, I was banned. (http://fishbans.com/u/Nickdaniel17)
Anything else?: Thanks for your time!

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SKarate
Skype (pref): none
Timezone: EST (But, 3rd shifter)
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a smaller community that I can enjoy the full features of this modpack with.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Quiet, but helpful.
What are you good at?: Helping others
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: I have another friend that I might try to convince joining (we are both part of an open server currently and have progressed a good deal so I am not entirely sure how willing he will be to switch, but it has become increasingly difficult to get things done with the amount of lag that comes with a 100+ people on at a time server)

CupcakeNautilus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): CupcakeNautilus
Skype (pref): N/A
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing mods?: For as long as minecraft mods have existed, but not as much lately.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I've been mostly playing single-player lately, and this seems like a good place to get back into multiplayer.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Pretty easy-going.
What are you good at?: In minecraft mods, not a whole lot anymore. A lot has changed since I last played many of them, but learning by playing is the best way!
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never been banned.
Anything else?: I hope I can find some other people to build with! Learning all these mods alone sounds pretty overwhelming.

Last edited:

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): dkittrell
Skype (pref): i have skype but never use it. i usually only use TS
Where do you live? (Country): Arizona,USA
Timezone: MST
How long have you been playing mods?: ~2 yrs
Why do you want to play on the server?: Im looking to play on a mature infinity server with nothing banned. I feel you need to trust the community to be smart with their builds instead of banning an item, if you cant trust someone why have them on your server?
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im easy going guy. I like to help when ever i can usually thats with resources because my building leaves a lot to be desired ha ha
What are you good at?: I like to build different types of farms and automation. This used to include thaumcraft until they reworked the mod for 4.1 :(
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope!
Anything else?:Just questions for you below since nothing was listed about the server

1. What is the difficulty set on?
2. Wheres the server located ?
3. Uptime on server?

PicklesAndOnions

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): PicklesAndOnions
Skype (pref): thinbladegaming
Timezone: PST
How long have you been playing mods?: A year or two? I'm not really sure but I have a lot of experience with mods.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I like playing on servers with small communities. I enjoy the friendly aspect of the game and enjoy working with other people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a very chill guy, and I'm never all that hesitant to lend a helping hand every once in a while.
What are you good at?: Building and coming up with large plans is my specialty.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope
Anything else?: Same questions as above...
Difficulty? Location? Uptime?

solkku

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
IGN: mcrevo96
Skype (optional): I don't use Skype
Where do you live? (Country/State): Finland, Europe
Current date and time: 19.2.2015 20:25, or as you Americans say: 2/9/15 8:25 PM ;)
How long have you been playing mods?: about 3 years, ever since Tekkit on 1.2.5
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a good community to start the new mod pack
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Easy-going
What are you good at?: Technical stuff and making things pretty
Anything else?: Do you have a TS server?

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: flapjacck
Skype (pref): gofinko
Where do you live? (Country): England
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: 4-5 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a nice server to start the new mod pack with a good community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Jolly, Bad Jokes
What are you good at?: Adventuring & Tech Mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, Never
Anything else?: Look forward to it!

GVM127

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): GVM127
Skype (pref): gvm12799
Timezone: Central time
How long have you been playing mods?: I have been playing mods for a few months now and am quickly learning!
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have always wanted to be a part of a fun modded server community and this seems like the perfect server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am pretty nice and helpful with things. I am usually not too shy once I get comfortable with people.
What are you good at?: I am good at learning mods quickly and also already have experience with some like computercraft, Thermal expansion, IC2, thaumcraft, and others.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No I haven't.
Anything else?: Thanks for reading my application! I hope to be on as much as I can and look forward to playing with y'all! Feel free to ask me anything else you want to know. Hope you consider me. Thanks! :)