Never seen this crash before, ever!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jax__099

Jul 29, 2019
what OP did was like mixing ammonia and bleach together because they though "hey! both those things clean well!" then they are wondering why it's getting hard to breath.

Yeah you have to be smart when mixing mods man, one you may have duplicate versions of the same mod that and BnB uses minetweaker and a seperate set of configs.

Actually did you even transfer the configs over?

Im not incompetent of course i dont have dupes and I tweaked the configs so there are no id conflicts, I was just saying that to give a general idea of the modpack, obviously i removed minetweaker. i only posted it like that because i didnt want to type out a list of 225 mods

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Log indicates microblocks as being the problem. Dig around in its files to see if you can find anything.

jax__099

Jul 29, 2019
Log indicates microblocks as being the problem. Dig around in its files to see if you can find anything.
Thanks i was guessing this but isnt microblocks shipped with forge? or heavily intergrated into forge? not quite sure what i would be looking for. thank you for the response though!

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Thanks i was guessing this but isnt microblocks shipped with forge? or heavily intergrated into forge? not quite sure what i would be looking for. thank you for the response though!

It's a Chickenbones mod. I don't know much else about it though.

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Microblocks is a microblock API for forge, If a mod supports/needs Microblocks (eg. TE and XU), It will automatically be downloaded.