Nether Skyblock Quest Ideas

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone, I've been working on a modpack called "Inferno" for a bit now, I've come to a standstill on quest ideas. I'd like to get some ideas from the community since it'll be a public pack so if you guys can give me some ideas that would be great! :D

Format:

Quest Title:
Quest Description:
Quest Tasks:
Items required:
Reward(s):
Game Stage (Early Game, Mid Game, Late Game etc.):

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
Just feel free to post any mod, I need more in the pack :p I only have about 90 so my ears are open for mods and quest ideas.

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
treecapitor
The pack has veinminer, So no need for tree capitator. If theres some really good mods that are for a skyblock that anyone knows that would be great :D it could be hunger mods, Mob mods, etc. I was thinking of hunger overhaul and harvest craft but not sure.

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I've added magical crops and Exnihilo, I've made it 3 ways to gain resources, Exnihilo, ProjectE and Magical Crops.

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Ex Aliquo is great, Project E is amazing. :) Solar Flux, Solar Expansion and Big Reactors are all good skyblock mods.

Trackn99

Jul 29, 2019
try to make a quest where your in a dimenison and try to make quest leading up to you spawning into the dimension

gferrol118

Jul 29, 2019
Quest Title: Portal
Quest Description: Half life 3 confirmed
Quest Tasks: Craft a portal gun
Items required: Portal gun
Reward(s): Cake
Game Stage (Early Game, Mid Game, Late Game etc.): Late game cos you need a nether star to craft it
:D

Reactions: skullcrusher1005

skullcrusher1005

Jul 29, 2019
One change I'll have to make to the pack is remove the YUNoMakeGoodMap mod since I don't have the permission to distribute it. I think I'll just use ExNihilo for void worlds.

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Quest Title: Inferno Quest
Quest Description: You seem to have been driven to the Inferno... search for an item there.
Quest Tasks: Craft 1 Glowstone Block
Find 4 Blaze Rods
Kill 5 Zombie Pigmen (all of this assuming that this takes place in the Nether)
Items Required: 10 Obsidian
Reward(s): 15 Gold Ingots
Quest Tier: Mid-game

Last edited:

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Quest Title: Portal
Quest Description: Half life 3 confirmed
Quest Tasks: Craft a portal gun
Items required: Portal gun
Reward(s): Cake
Game Stage (Early Game, Mid Game, Late Game etc.): Late game cos you need a nether star to craft it
:D
I would consider it Mid-game. The Wither is easy to fight, actually!