Open Server NerdOrbit | FTB V1.1.2 | No Whitelist | PVP | Grief-Prevention | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
A Feed The Beast survival PvPserver
Server Info: ftb.nerdorbit.com
Rules:
1. No griefing.
2. If you did not build it, don't touch it.
3. Quarries must be built over water or covered. No death pits.
4. No stealing.
5. Respect staff at all times.
6. Respect other players as well.
7. No racial or sexual slurs.
8. No 1x1 towers
9. No floating trees.
10. If an area is unprotected, you CAN loot it.
11. If an area is protected, DO NOT TOUCH IT.
12.The world is open PvP
13. Donations are non-refundable.
14. Charge-backs will trigger an auto ban.
15. Banned items include: bags, itnt, arcane worktable, chunk loaders, any item used to dupe or bypass protections.

How to become a Member:
1. Head on over to our website: www.nerdorbit.com
2. Register on on our site.
3. DL the FTB client.(google FTB)
4. Launch FTB Ultimate pack, wait for it to finish then exit.
5. Re-Launch FTB, select the ultimate pack and click edit mod pack.
6. Disable ChickenChunks and Mystcraft.
7. Launch FTB Ultimate and log in.
8. Have fun!

Server Description
Machines or Magic? - Will you create the next industrial super power or will you delve into the secrets of the arcane? You help decide whether technology or magic reigns supreme.​
PVP - We know players sometimes get that itch to go on the occasional axe wielding murder spree and we allow you to make the decision to indulge or not, just be prepared when the population rises against you.​
Defender or Outlaw? - Do you prefer to roam the world as an outlaw challenging players and indulging in pvp, or do you prefer to band together with your friends for the greater good to defend your land, friends, and server? We have a set of sculpted pvp rules that allow players to defend themselves and settle their differences with minimal staff interference.​
Anti Grief - We use top of the line anti griefer and hacker counter measures and in addition to staff, we also provide a range to tools for our members to use to help protect the server and their investments.​
Server Events - To spice things up, staff will conduct server events and challenges for the enjoyment of its members. These events can range from Boss fights and base defense to build contests. These events can include a range of prizes and rewards so be prepared for fierce competition.​

Nuparu

Jul 29, 2019
Support: I'm a veteran player and it's a really, really nice server.

It's kind of intense, though. Prepare for war :p

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
I have to say, this is one of the worse servers i've played on. The admins are immature an even when you take days working on things.. the staff come around corner to shit on your face.
Im sorry you feel this way but if you die we will not refund your items, no amount of demanding will change this sorry.

HegemonRast

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I just wanted to recommend this server its a good community and people are helpful, there is pvp though so expect a bit

ZTBuilder2

Jul 29, 2019
This is an awesome server. Its fun and the staff is friendly and fair. Its been my favorite for over a year now.

d24man

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, just wanted to give you all an update. We have officially started our new map, you can log in and play it now. We have also started a 50% off promotion and a free kit from our shop. Both of these end on the 12th so get them while you can.

tman0650

Jul 29, 2019
Hey d24man not sure if you remember me but i used to play on nerd orbit ultimate and i stopped playing for a while and now i can't get on because i need 1.5.2 and i really loved this server so how do i get 1.5.2?