Whitelist Server Neonia [SMALL COMMUNITY][ESSENTIALS][AUS][MATURE][MINDCRACK 8]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

marineblakester

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: marineblakester
Age and location: 15 United States
How often do you play FTB: Daily
What would you be bringing to the party: Your Bringing the PARTY KING IF YOU ACCEPT ME!!!

kevincraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kevincraft101

I am mature for my age, and I never grief. I used to run a server myself for my friend and I. I have played FTB for a while now.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: TehKnight117
Age and location: 14, Arizona
How often do you play FTB: I've been playing quite often more than vanilla minecraft now.
What would you be bringing to the party: I will help others who are in need.

kevincraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: kevincraft101​
Age and location: 14, Illinois​
How often do you play FTB: Quite a bit. 2 hours a day at most.​
What would you be bringing to the party: I love to help out with FTB, and I want to be in a nice small community.​
Sorry, I was on page 2 when I replied.​

magicboy8338

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: magicboy8338
Age and location: 14 new york
How often do you play FTB: Almost everyday but not recently because i have no server to play on
What would you be bringing to the party: I will help people around the server and generally be friendly and helpfull. I am also knowledgeable about some of the mods in the pack but not some of the newer things.

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: jkkid
Age and location: 16 canada
How often do you play FTB: all the time
What would you be bringing to the party: happy attitude and help in the community

NeonZenith

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: NeonZenith
Age and location: 22, Australia.
How often do you play FTB: Most evenings.
What would you be bringing tot he party: Well apparently not booze, but I have pretty extensive knowledge of most mods. Really looking at getting a good beekeeping setup.

Rilrom

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Rilrom​
Age and location: 18 Australia​
How often do you play FTB: Looking to play it quite a bit, it's something that fits well whenever I have free time.​
What would you be bringing to the party: Good friendship and a good laugh. Know what I'm doing when it comes to these mods.​

Rilrom

Jul 29, 2019
Good to see you happy, went on holidays so I couldn't get in contact with you on steam.

Mortesqe

Jul 29, 2019
FOR A WHITELIST
Just answer these questions.
Minecraft username: Mortesqe
Age and location: 14 (i know i know.... low but i am social and i know english :p) slovenia
How often do you play FTB: about 3h per day ussually between 3 - 4, than 8 - 10 ( CET + 1)
What would you be bringing to the party: just a simple dude who has a broken lhand that didnt stop him from playing FTB and a lot of humur and optimism and advices AND chit chat :p
Would love to join the server, thx in advance
Mortesqe

sterlo269

Jul 29, 2019
Locating: Maitland NSW
MC Experiance: Been playing minecraft since 2009 in alpha.. And been playing FTB since 2 weeks after is came out..
TS3: NO
would love to come to an AUSTRALIAN Feed The Beast server and will help in anyway i will also be respectful to everyone and will be very happy to see myself on this server..
Steam: sterlo269
will hope to hear from you soon..
I will not break any rules

. Isaac harrison :D

Bl00dsoul

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Bl00dsoul
Age and location: 23 The Netherlands
How often do you play FTB: whenever i can
What would you be bringing to the party: fun, creative ideas, technical knowledge, and my friendly and fun loving personality :)