Mac NEI Not Showing Item Sprites??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_Maybe

Jul 29, 2019
I am posting this because I'm experiencing problems with NEI. This is in the FTB Unleashed pack running on the latest version of the modpack itself and the launcher. When I open my inventory I see the normal vanilla inventory and the options button for NEI as well as the arrows on the top right to switch between NEI pages...but no item sprites. Please Help!

Trinitruth

Jul 29, 2019
I have this same problem on pc FTB Unleashed 1.1.4 and when i try to type something into the searchbar my game crashed.

Attachments

• crash-2013-10-05_21.47.41-client.txt
    31.5 KB · Views: 46

GuildMaster

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, first: Doctor_Maybe, we need your log, just like Trinitruth did. Post it on http://pastebin.com/. Then, are you using Optifine? Optifine has a few bugs. Try playing without it first, then check again. Besides that, go to NEI options, and make sure it's on Recipe/Cheat mode.

Trinitruth

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, first: Doctor_Maybe, we need your log, just like Trinitruth did. Post it on http://pastebin.com/. Then, are you using Optifine? Optifine has a few bugs. Try playing without it first, then check again. Besides that, go to NEI options, and make sure it's on Recipe/Cheat mode.

I was using optifine but i just decided to delete and reinstall unleashed.It seems to be working fine now.I haven't installed optifine yet and I might not so I am not sure if that was the problem.

PotatoSamurai

Jul 29, 2019
I assume from your description you're talking about the 0/0 Pages problem.

I've been wrangling with this too, constantly; I tried writing a macro that automatically deletes NEI.dat before launching, but that didn't solve the problem. It still frequently fails to load.

Referencing this thread, and knowing I have a pretty meager amount of RAM, it's most likely a hardware deficiency -- not enough available memory -- or a hardware problem, if you SHOULD have more than enough (>3g I suppose; I have that much available). It might even be my CPU's ability to load data into RAM, since it's the weakest part of my system.

Another thing to try if you might be having RAM issues is to reduce the amount of RAM minecraft is allowed in the launcher options, or to use a "RAM cleaning" tool like Advanced Systemcare, which is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.