NEI/JeI Freezing problems that causes a crash.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
So I have shadow service if you do not know what it is google it. Thats my hardware

Anyways so this is not a full crash thats the problem so I can not get a crash log.

Anyways on any modpack I play im having a issue where if I type "work" or "thaum"
The entire game will freeze and what will happen is it wont crash just stays in none responding.

But if I click it a bunch it will say " close service" Soooooo I can not provide a log, and if I had one I would fix it myself.

So has anyone else has this issue? And if so what did you do to fix the problem?
I have tried fresh reload of the modpacks, I tried deleting JEI folders and configs, on server and client.I have uninstalled reinstall java 64 bit. I have tried just about everything tried 4gb or ram and 6gb of ram.

So any more recommendations ill defiantly try :)

Thanks guys sorry I have no logs as thats explained in the post, and on more than one pack.