NEI Issues with FTB Monster

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
I've installed AM2, Advanced Solar Panels, and GregTech to the Monster pack and mucked around in their configs, mainly making some of the recipes easier, now the NEI won't display the macerator's recipe. Any ideas what's up?

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I played GT, you had to make his version of the machines like the macerator. You could then put them in a crafting grid to switch between GT and IC2 versions of them.

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
I've just set them to easy, I've mucked some more and am loading it back up, I may have, and hopefully, fixed it.

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
I've just set them to easy, I've mucked some more and am loading it back up, I may have, and hopefully, fixed it.
Even on easy, you may not be able to craft them. The recipes probably won't work. This is what GT does.

On a side note, other than community help, there is NO SUPPORT for GT here. You may get more useful info on the IC2/GT forums.

newvegasboy3

Jul 29, 2019
On Ultimate I was able to, the only reason I updated was 1) More support and more recent. 2) Thaumcraft 4/Ars Magica. If I could get TC4 on Ultimate I would :S.