NEI isn't working with the Forestry Worktable

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Benie76

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
NEI isn't working with the Forestry Worktable
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I hope that this thread isn't ignored, because I'm getting tired of posting these and not getting a response.
Anyway, I noticed this today. The [?] thing that's supposed to show up when viewing a recipe while interacting with a crafting table, isn't showing up with the Worktable. It did show up in the 1.2.1 pack of direwolf20.

Since Google is so delightful in not telling me if this is a known bug, or is an issue on my end... I don't know what to think. I have NEIAddons enabled. The only things I don't have is Opis and something that powers that thing.
I don't know if I have NEI messed up or what. I checked the settings and I don't see anything that could be blocking the Worktable from not being supported. At least, I don't remember doing any major changes in NEI to cause this to happen.

A regular Crafting Table, even the table from Tinkers' Construct is working with NEI. The Worktable is the only thing that isn't.
Also, this affects all blocks. Even vanilla ones.

Last edited:

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
It works for me, make sure you have nothing typed in the search bar. This was tested with a default installation of the modpack version 1.3.1. You might want to try deleating the pack and doing a fresh re-install.