NEI ID dump reliable with bop? trying to install XtraBiomesXL, Thanks!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cytheruk

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, after doing several ID Dumps with NEI dumping only unused ID's set to ignore the rest and yes the biomes are enabled in the config, it's giving me list of id's as unused when they are used by biomes o plenty, trying to add extrabiomesXL basically it's unleashed pack with few extra mods Useful foods, MoCreatures, Immibis Microblocks, Defensive villagers should be easy if it gives me accurate list of unused ids, ExtrabiomesXL does not need lot of id's compared to bop its very little or even better, is there a list of ID's that bop uses from 0 - 256? since they're for world gen biome id's hence can only be up to 256.

Thanks!

masa

Jul 29, 2019
You could check in the config/biomesoplenty/main.cfg what IDs BoP is using. Here is the terrain blocks config from Unleashed v1.1.4:
Code:
"terrain block ids - must be below 255" {
    I:"Ash Block ID"=163
    I:"Ash Stone ID"=164
    I:"Crag Rock ID"=172
    I:"Dried Dirt ID"=161
    I:"Hard Dirt ID"=168
    I:"Hard Ice ID"=165
    I:"Hard Sand ID"=167
    I:"Holy Dirt ID"=254
    I:"Holy Grass ID"=255
    I:"Long Grass ID"=173
    I:"Mud ID"=160
    I:"Origin Grass ID"=166
    I:"Red Rock ID"=162
    I:"Skystone ID"=171
}

There are several other IDs used for other blocks that are in a separate category in the config, I won't post that list here, check it yourself if needed.

Edit: Also note that several other mods might add a few world gen blocks as well, an example being IC2 rubber trees and Uranium (243 & 242, 247 in Unleashed), which is a bit strange since other mods use higher IDs for trees and ores and such.