NEI Crashing my client whenever I click on an item to see recipe

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
NEI Crashing my client whenever I click on an item to see recipe
Launcher Version:
Newest
Modpack:
Vanilla Plus (highly modified)
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Whenever I open up nei to look for a recipe or really use any function of it my client crashes. I tried taking a look at the logs and fixed some things in the config files that it was suggesting but still no fix. If you could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Douwsky

Jul 29, 2019
do you have pams harvest craft in your pack? then you may need a new version of the mod, happened to me as well

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
do you have pams harvest craft in your pack? then you may need a new version of the mod, happened to me as well
I do in fact, I went ahead and tried updating to the newest version on both the server and client side and I'm still having issues. Any other recommendation?

Douwsky

Jul 29, 2019
then i guess you should use an older version of pam's harvestcraft and look if that fixes the problem, it did fix my old problem but now i have another problem xd