NEI and Zan's Minimap won't remember settings

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

proxima

Jul 29, 2019
I have two problems that are quite annoying:

1) Zan's Minimap - Whenever I change any in game settings relating to zans minimap (turn square map off, change beacons to signs) it forgets the settings every time i log off and on again.

2) NEI does not remember what mode I place it on (cheat mode, recipe mode) and even if I lock it to recipe mode in config it still defaults to cheat mode.

If anyone could offer some help that would be great.

(apart from changing the NEI mode lock I have not changed anything else from its default in the configs)

proxima

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried leaving at the default settings?
I want them to be on the non-default settings. That's the problem. I want the map to be round and signs only. I also want NEI to only be recipe mode so that I don't keep accidentally spawning items whenever I check a recipe.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
You don't need to lock it just change it to recipe mode though. Check the config for zan's to see if you can change the settings in there.

proxima

Jul 29, 2019
You don't need to lock it just change it to recipe mode though. Check the config for zan's to see if you can change the settings in there.
As I stated in my original post: I have tried changing it in game and when I log out it switches back, it never did that before. I have also tried changing the settings in the config file, no difference.

proxima

Jul 29, 2019
I want NEI to stay on Recipe mode. Every time i log in I want it to be on Recipe mode. Nothing else.