Request Need Older Version

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OpenWorldAddict

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. I need to find an older version of Feed the beast launcher that works with an older version of Java (i think I have version 6), that works with an older verison of Mac OS (I think I have version Mac OS X.6)
Don't tell me to install the newer version of Java. Java 8 (which I think is the latest one) does not support Mac OS X.6, only X.7 or later.

Don't tell me to upgrade the OS. I can't afford, and it is on a 2007 Macbook Pro anyway (which means that sometime in the next few years the computer will break down anyway, so it doesn't pay to put any more money into it. Besides, I only use it when I go away.)

I want to put modded minecraft on the computer, but i want to do it with what ever I have on the computer.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
I need help. I need to find an older version of Feed the beast launcher that works with an older version of Java (i think I have version 6), that works with an older verison of Mac OS (I think I have version Mac OS X.6)
Don't tell me to install the newer version of Java. Java 8 (which I think is the latest one) does not support Mac OS X.6, only X.7 or later.

Don't tell me to upgrade the OS. I can't afford, and it is on a 2007 Macbook Pro anyway (which means that sometime in the next few years the computer will break down anyway, so it doesn't pay to put any more money into it. Besides, I only use it when I go away.)

I want to put modded minecraft on the computer, but i want to do it with what ever I have on the computer.
Even if you did get an older version, who's to say modded mc will even run particularly well? You did say the computer was from 2007. I'm sure that there are computers from 2007 that can run modded mc, but I would doubt it, especially if it's a mac. Those aren't exactly "gaming" oriented.

OpenWorldAddict

Jul 29, 2019
First I actually got it torward the end of 2007, closer to 2008. Second of all I was given that because it was supposed to be powerful with graphics. I did install a windows xp partition on it where I played all my pc games. I have done alot of gaming on it up to the fall of 2012.

By the way, I won't put minecraft on windows xp. Minecraft requires you to be online to play, and windows xp is no longer supported by all the internet security software companies

I want to take modded minecraft with me on month long trip because I refuse to be without for more than a month. I do have minecraft pocket edition on the Ipad, but the controls for that are terrible, and I can't have my essential mods on it.