Need Mods that Make Other Mods Difficult (i.e. Iguana Tweaks)

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I'm making a mod pack for myself and would like to make it more difficult for myself with mods. Are there any mods that you can think of that make other mods more difficult/ more difficult versions of mods. Like Open Computers is a more difficult version of Computercraft, or Iguana Tweaks makes Tinker's Construct; Hunger Overhaul and Spice of Life make Vanilla hunger mechanics more difficult, etc.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Enviromine makes everything you can think of in vanilla more difficult, players need water, player sanity, gravity (sort of), heat, etc.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Mine/mod tweaker can change a lot of recipes to your liking, although you would have to make the recipes yourself (don't worry, it is pretty easy)

Svangen

Jul 29, 2019
I was thinking of using that as well, but I wanted to make sure that I had a bunch of mods that could do it for me because I'm lazy. I'm a little fuzzy on most of the functions.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
if you like a grind have a look at gregtech

else zombie awareness makes zombies a bit more challenging if you don't have good equipment

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I was thinking of using that as well, but I wanted to make sure that I had a bunch of mods that could do it for me because I'm lazy. I'm a little fuzzy on most of the functions.
If you are lazy, you could try out my OmegaDawn pack. It's designed to be harder in both survival and crafting. You have to plan your resource usage and not be wasteful, and everything you craft should have a feeling of an achievement without feeling like a grind.